Layer Random Shifter
  • This looks like almost exactly what I need. Specifically, I want to randomly shift layers, but still keep the distribution through time even. Essentially, it would be staggering the layers, then randomizing the order so that the order is randomized, but still evenly spaced in their entry on screen. Will yours do that, or do you know of something that would? I've seen a couple randomizers out there, but my randomized layers get rather "clumpy" and still require some hand-tuning to make them feel right.
  • Rift is the most full featured layer shifter we carry on the site.  I would give that a try.  There is a very in-depth video tutorial you can check out.
  • Look good but doesn't work on my latest CC version (Jan 2017) ?
  • Look good but doesn't work on my latest CC version (Jan 2017) ?
    Please open a support ticket and explain what issue specfically you are experiencing. Screenshots are most helpful.
  • Seems to have stopped working in the latest update to CC2019.
    Any chance of a fix? as this is one of the most useful little scripts out there
  • Seems to have stopped working in the latest update to CC2019.
    Any chance of a fix? as this is one of the most useful little scripts out there
    Works fine in CC2019. Please open a support ticket and explain what issue specifically you are experiencing. Screenshots are most helpful.
  • not working for 2020
  • not working for 2020
    Works fine in 2020. Please open a support ticket and explain what issue specifically you are experiencing. Screenshots are most helpful.
  • For some reason when I use this plug in with AE2020 I do not get the UI panel for making adjustment to the shift. Any reason why this might be happening?

AE2020
    Mac OS 10.13.6

• Joe Burke said:
    For some reason when I use this plug in with AE2020 I do not get the UI panel for making adjustment to the shift. Any reason why this might be happening?

AE2020
    Mac OS 10.13.6

see previous comment :)
  • How about CC 2022?
  • Works great in 2022!