Screen Saver Exporter
  • Trying to test this out before I buy it but the "Try" feature doesn't seem to instal on cc 2021...
    I will look into this right away, are you using macOS or Windows?
  • Trying to test this out before I buy it but the "Try" feature doesn't seem to instal on cc 2021...
    I will look into this right away, are you using macOS or Windows?
    I looked into it, and Screen Saver Exporter installs just fine on both Windows and macOS on our test machines with a clean reinstall of the latest version of Media Encoder CC 2021 (v15.4.1) and reinstall of Screen Saver Exporter. So, the problem must be specific to your machine. Open a support ticket and we can troubleshoot the problem.
  • Hi, I have one question before buying. Is it possible to export Mac Screensavers from a Windows PC. Could not see an option when testing the trial on my Windows 11 PC. Thank you so much! Martin
  • Hi, I have one question before buying. Is it possible to export Mac Screensavers from a Windows PC. Could not see an option when testing the trial on my Windows 11 PC. Thank you so much! Martin
    Not yet, but I can add support for that. Expect a new version by the end of the day.
    Version 1.32 adds support for exporting macOS screen savers from Windows. Try it out!
  • perfect! thank you :)
    Hi, I have one question before buying. Is it possible to export Mac Screensavers from a Windows PC. Could not see an option when testing the trial on my Windows 11 PC. Thank you so much! Martin
    Version 1.32 adds support for exporting macOS screen savers from Windows. Try it out!

• Any update on native M1 Mac support? Switching to the Intel version of Media Encoder is such a drag. lol
  • Any update on native M1 Mac support? Switching to the Intel version of Media Encoder is such a drag. lol
    Running a little behind schedule, but I will take a look at the code this weekend and see how soon I can get the update out.
  • Would love to see more flexibility on the encoder settings, specifically max bitrate on the 2-pass VBR. 
  • This doesn't appear to work in CC 2023.