Expression Toolbox
  • Doesn't apply on CS6
  • I cannot get this to work on CS6 or CC.  I get error couldn't convert XML to AE object with error NaN.  Is this a valid XML file?  I have re-created the folder. I have made sure that "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network" is checked and I re-started AE. Why does this error mean? 
  • I was able to get it to work. You can definitely see the hard work that went into this.  

THere are issues with AE CC.  I had about 12 scripts placed in there.  I had to close AE Project and did not SAVE the project since I was only loading my scripts.  When I came back into AE CC, the entire library was empty.   When I tried to go to the BAK file and it was empty as well. Now, I cannot get the program to work. I closed AE CC and restarted multiple times. I will wait for a patch. 
  • Hi Susan, I'm sorry you're having issues with Expression Toolbox. I'm going to send you a message with my contact info, please contact me directly to figure this out.

Thanks!
  • Hi, Cant get it working in cc 2014... info panel says welcome back but the toolbox never appears. please help!
  • OK, it pops up if you close then cancel AE... but the retrofit option doesn't seem to function properly. 
  • OK, it pops up if you close then cancel AE... but the retrofit option doesn't seem to function properly. 
    Thanks for the info Chris,

please file a support ticket so I will be able to track progress on resolving this issue.

• I there a chance this works in cc2014? 
    I'd like to get this script but it's unclear that it's up-to-date.

• Will the script work on CC2015?
  • And is the global expression share function already implemented? You write about this on the DESCRIPTION page.
  • I can't get this script to run in AE2017 - is this a problem at my end or is a compatibility issue?

Many thanks.