Font Previewer
  • Plugin not working
  • Hi, Joe
    What OS are you running? After Effects version?
    Please, explaine what is "not working"
  • I'm running Windows 10 with AE cc2017. The plug in/script does not work. When I click in my window to bring up the script a window appears with nothing in it. Any solutions? When I try and move the window, a new one is created in its place that also is blank.

• Hi, Nidal
    Please, check solution. Answered in your support ticket.
  • Hi! Is it possible to apply font from script window?
  • Hi! Is it possible to apply font from script window?
    Hi,
     Yes. This is native AE plug-in. And you can apply font from plugin window by double click in plugin.
  • Hi Guy's

The plugin not open.

The problem is when I clic on windows/font previewer, After effects dont anwer for ever... I had to close it in the task manager.

I run windows 10 pro (french version) and Ae cc2017 (french version)

Please help 
  • Hi Guy's

The plugin not open.

The problem is when I clic on windows/font previewer, After effects dont anwer for ever... I had to close it in the task manager.

Please help 
    Hi, Daniel
     Please open support ticket - I will send you fixed version.
  • Alex Lee said:
    Hi Guy's

The plugin not open.

Please help 
    Hi, Daniel
     Please open support ticket - I will send you fixed version.

• Ok Guy's I let the plugin run on lunch time and it work just take very long time to load my 4000++ fonts sorry...

Great job I love it

• Ok Guy's I let the plugin run on lunch time and it work just take very long time to load my 4000++ fonts sorry...

Great job I love it

I realise that if I restart or close and open my computer the plug in have to reload fonts and it's very long so I will wait for the fix version tks

Great job I love it

I have one report with same 'AE freeze'.
    A new plugin version fix it.
    Can you try it? Loading time must be quite fast. 
  • Alex Lee said:

Ok Guy's I let the plugin run on lunch time and it work just take very long time to load my 4000++ fonts sorry...

Great job I love it

I have one report with same 'AE freeze'.
    A new plugin version fix it.
    Can you try it? Loading time must be quite fast. 
    The ticket is open where I can find the new version to fix it?
  • Check my answer in your ticket
  • Alex Lee said:
    Check my answer in your ticket
    Great everyting fix tks for your very good after sell service :-)
  • When do you think the mac version will be available?  I would love to use this tool.
  • When do you think the mac version will be available?  I would love to use this tool.
    Hi Richard, 
    Mac release should be within a week

• MacOS version is released
  • I'm loving this tool. But is it possible to add fonts synced from Adobe Typekit? Those fonts does not show up.
  • I'm loving this tool. But is it possible to add fonts synced from Adobe Typekit? Those fonts does not show up.
    Hi Markus,
     Thanks. Which Os you use? On Windows 10 it's showing.
  • Hi Alex,
    is it possible to save styles? 
    Not only favourite fonts but size, spacing, color, stroke, alignment, etc.

Thanks
  • Hi Rosario,
     I'm working on an update. It will be possible to save your style (font, font size, tracking, justification, color, stoke color, stoke size, stroke over fill/fill over stroke,tsume,baseline shift)

Hi Alex,

Thanks

• Alex Lee said:
    Hi Rosario,
     I'm working on an update. It will be possible to save your style (font, font size, tracking, justification, color, stoke color, stoke size, stroke over fill/fill over stroke,tsume,baseline shift)

Hi Alex,

Thanks

Best!!!
    I buy it now...
  • Rosario, Thanks for purchase!
  • This is the one add-on that was crucial and I was searching for something like this. It's awesome! Love the fact that you can also make folders to categorize my fonts (which became out of control, since I have so many). So much better than the After Effects favorites, which is really limited (and even disappears once in a while). Wish there was something like this in the other Adobe products! I usually don't comment, but I'm so excited about this, I felt I had to. :)

It will be possible to save your style (font, font size, tracking, justification, color, stoke color, stoke size, stroke over fill/fill over stroke,tsume,baseline shift)

Is this happening soon?
  • This is the one add-on that was crucial and I was searching for something like this. It's awesome! Love the fact that you can also make folders to categorize my fonts (which became out of control, since I have so many). So much better than the After Effects favorites, which is really limited (and even disappears once in a while). Wish there was something like this in the other Adobe products! I usually don't comment, but I'm so excited about this, I felt I had to. :)

It will be possible to save your style (font, font size, tracking, justification, color, stoke color, stoke size, stroke over fill/fill over stroke,tsume,baseline shift)

Is this happening soon?
    Hi, David
     Good to hear that!! Which 'other Adobe products' you mean (photoshop or premier?) 

Update with save your styles will be in June
  • This is a amazing tool. I can now provide Cheap Assignment Help with the adobe help in UK.
  • Hey Alex,
    I'm running After Effects CC 2019 version 16.1.1. (build 4) on Windows 10 Pro with Intel Xeon and every time I attempt to launch it crashes. I have installed the .aex in my plug-ins folder and it appears under the window menu. When I click on Font Previewer, it sits for a moment and then crashes. I have copied the crash report and saved it here.

• Hi, Jon. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please, open support ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1062

Hey Alex,
    I'm running After Effects CC 2019 version 16.1.1. (build 4) on Windows 10 Pro with Intel Xeon and every time I attempt to launch it crashes. I have installed the .aex in my plug-ins folder and it appears under the window menu. When I click on Font Previewer, it sits for a moment and then crashes. I have copied the crash report and saved it here.

• Hi,

I wanted to try it before to buy, but it is the same here with latest After Effects on windows 10 (i9 9900K 64GB RAM). Instant crash when I load the plugin (the trial one). Same with the lite version.
  • Hi. It's a very attractive script!
    I am Japanese, do you plan to support double-byte characters?

If you enter double-byte characters in the search window or sample text window, a square will be displayed.
    As an additional request, I find it very handy to have a checkbox to highlight only double-byte fonts.
    It seems to be in demand only for Asians.
  • Hi, I downloaded the trial version to test it, it is a plugin and the version I can download is 

1.0.4.5 and not 1.0.4.6 as mentioned.

Main problem is that your plugin gets flagged by Bitdefender Antivirus, and even when deactivating the Antivirus I couldn't get Font Previewer running !
    I'm using AE 2020 Win10

• Hi, I downloaded the trial version to test it, it is a plugin and the version I can download is 

1.0.4.5 and not 1.0.4.6 as mentioned.

Main problem is that your plugin gets flagged by Bitdefender Antivirus, and even when deactivating the Antivirus I couldn't get Font Previewer running !
    I'm using AE 2020 Win10

Contact your virus software provider and tell them its a false positive. If you need assistance from us open a support ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • Hi, is there a fix for arabic fonts ? I see squares instead of the actual font !
  • Hi! My AE 2022 crashing on start up cause Font Previewer.
    When i move Font Previewer.plugin from Plug-in directory to Desktop - AE works. Other third-party plugins works as well. How can I fix it?
    MacOS Monterey
  • Each time I launch the Font Previewer window, I am prompted for the activation license code. The activation says it is "successful" but the window opens with no user interface. Closing the panel to reopen, I am again prompted for the license code. Restarting After Effects did not change this behavior.
  • Each time I launch the Font Previewer window, I am prompted for the activation license code. The activation says it is "successful" but the window opens with no user interface. Closing the panel to reopen, I am again prompted for the license code. Restarting After Effects did not change this behavior.
    Hi,
    Please open a support ticket to get more details (OS/AE version).
    https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • Is it not compatible with 2023?
  • Is it not compatible with 2023?
    Hi,
     Apologies for the oversight. I forgot to mention the compatibility for After Effects 2023 on product page. It's compatible with AE 2023
  • When I turn off After Effect, my saved font folders disappear. Please fix this quickly
  • When I turn off After Effect, my saved font folders disappear. Please fix this quickly
    Hi,
    Please open a support ticket to get more details (OS/AE version).
    https://aescripts.com/contact/