Layer Stage for Cinema 4D
  • Hey, looks like an awesome tool.
    Just wonder what's the advantage compared to the take system? Is there a reason why you don't use it for this purpose?
    I used the take system so far for my animations. But I gets tricky and you can easily screw up your scene. Still looking for a better workflow.

Thanks for your reply.
    Sebastian

• Hey, going to try it, looks like it'll come in handy. 
    I'll see if it fits my workflow or if it can be improved and I'll let you know.

If it works I'll definitely buy version 2!

Cheers,

Thom
  • Hey, going to try it, looks like it'll come in handy. 
    I'll see if it fits my workflow or if it can be improved and I'll let you know.

If it works I'll definitely buy version 2!

Cheers,

Thom
    Hi!
    Thanks for this. I'll working on improvment. And I will be very appreciated if you share your ideas!
  • Hey, looks like an awesome tool.
    Just wonder what's the advantage compared to the take system? Is there a reason why you don't use it for this purpose?
    I used the take system so far for my animations. But I gets tricky and you can easily screw up your scene. Still looking for a better workflow.

Thanks for your reply.
    Sebastian

Hi. Thanks for good words.
    For me an advantage compared to the take system is to be fast and much simple to use. And much more important - I can see an final montage it realtime. I use this tool mainly for preproduction.
  • Will it work with third party renders like Octane?
  • Great mates for sharing the tool for the 4d cinema  , i will check this.