AE Pixel Sorter 2
  • Hey hey :) you write in your version history "Compatible with Apple M1 Silicon" i get errors with AE Native M1 Version. Its running in Rosetta Mode. Any plans for a universal or native version?
  • Hey hey :) you write in your version history "Compatible with Apple M1 Silicon" i get errors with AE Native M1 Version. Its running in Rosetta Mode. Any plans for a universal or native version?
    and intel cannot load it
    Hi ! I just released a fix :) please download v2.2.2
    Hi! I just released a fix :)
    Please download v2.2.2
  • Hi. Will my current projects using v2 update correctly? I remember when I updated from v1 I had to go through my existing projects and reapply v2 and tweak the settings.
  • Hi. Will my current projects using v2 update correctly? I remember when I updated from v1 I had to go through my existing projects and reapply v2 and tweak the settings.
    Hi !

There was a break between V1 and V2, but All V2.x are compatible :)
  • will this ever be on sale ? lol
  • Hey, I know you're probably sick of hearing all about the M1 Mac issues, I just wanted to bring up that Pixel Sorter (the current version as of May 19th 2022) seems to be causing export/render issues whenever I work with it in Premiere Pro. Basically ends up using all the application memory anytime I'm working with it for an extended period of time.
  • Hey, I know you're probably sick of hearing all about the M1 Mac issues, I just wanted to bring up that Pixel Sorter (the current version as of May 19th 2022) seems to be causing export/render issues whenever I work with it in Premiere Pro. Basically ends up using all the application memory anytime I'm working with it for an extended period of time.
    Hi ! No worries, I am here to help :)
    the latest version works with M1, but please open a support ticket and I will be able to assist you. I was not aware of a memory issue in Premiere yet.
    Gab
  • Hi there. I am having issues using this with After Effects 2022. I'm on a M1 Max MacBook Pro. OS 12.5.1. When AE auto-saves, it crashes. I've even turned off auto-saves, and it still does it. Not sure what's going on here. I was able to use it with no issues yesterday and now it crashes consistently. 
  • tpm mmt said:
    Is there documentation available on how to install this for Premiere and get it working? Those instructions do not seem to be detailed in the PDF that come with the plugin, it only mentions how to install for AE from what I can tell. 
    Hi ! Doesn't work in Premiere 2022. The plugin appears in Premiere, but the image freezes, and changing any parameters does not affect the result. Everything is great in AE 2022. Everything works fine in Premiere 2020

Install the plugin with aescripts manager app, this will solve many uncertainties. You can select Premiere and/or After Effects.

The location specified in the pdf (Common/.../MediaCore/) will install it for AE and Premiere. I will update the documentation to make it clear that this is the install location for both softwares.

Then, you will find the plugin in Video Effects > Gabgren 2000 > AE Pixel Sorter