EFX Keying-Alpha Free
  • Any chance this will be made available for CS6? Looks like a great tool!
  • Yes, come back after New Year :)
  • Hi Fllip,

I've got some errors with your free (and trail) plugins...

I tried it on multiple machines with the same result. I also got some error while unpacking the .zip file, maybe that's the problem.

Mac Pro 2014, 2,7 Ghz 12 Core-Intel Xeon E5

Willem
  • Can't see the image unfortunately but please try redownloading the archive.

I tried a while ago and the downloaded archive was corrupted. I redownloaded it again and it saved fine - might be a momentary server glitch.

• Weird, I'd tried it from a different location with the same errors. I try it tomorrow. Thanks for the fast reply. 
  • Weird, I'd tried it from a different location with the same errors. I try it tomorrow. Thanks for the fast reply. 
    We have verified that there is an issue with the archive. We are working to fix this as soon as possible but unfortunately won't be able to correct it until after the weekend. Can you please try again on Monday? Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Willem please try now. the archive should be fixed. :)

• I'm also having an issue. When I apply the effect, it makes my layer black. When I clicked Validate, this came up:

[0]: ERROR: 0:18: " : syntax error: incorrect preprocessor directive
    ERROR: 0:18: " : syntax error: unexpected tokens following the preprocessor directive - expected a newline
    ERROR: 0:84 " : synt
  • Did you donwload the archive today?

What system and which plugin exactly?

• I'm not sure how to download the archive. When I click to download this plugin, it only gives me the folder with just the plugins. This happens with Alpha Select, Despill, and Luma Select, though the error is specifically from Luma Select only. 
  • OK so lets do this:

1. Please download the plugins again today.

2. Tell me which software you are using, Mac or PC, which AE version

3. What machine, laptop, workstation, if possible what graphics card?

Can you clear up what exactly happens in Alpha Select and Despill, I understand that the error after clicking validate shows up only in Luma Select?

• I get this error clicking 'validate' on any of the filters (luma/despill/alpha). The filters also do not appear to work (though this may be user error)

1. I downloaded this plugin today (August 7th, 2015)

2. Mac os x 10.9.5, After Effects 2015.0.1 Release

3. Macbook pro, built in iris graphics.
  • Sorry for the delay,

I'll post the free plugin files today for you to see if it changed :)

• I posted an answer for you in the support thread :)
  • Hello !

I am interested on the plugins, but I would like to test a bit with some footage I have. 
    I downloaded the "demos", but, when I apply any of the plugins, a complete BLACK appears on the Comp. What can be the reason for this ? 

How can I try the plugins ?
  • Please redownload the archive and let me know if it helps, I just updated all archives :)