• imagePixelsCore

Render every pixel via simple processing scripts. You can exchange two color channels, draw patterns, fractals and even define your own blend modes. You can do almost anything because the barrier between pixels and artist has been removed.

https://aescripts.com/pixelscore/

• If there was an "export to plugin" and UI builder feature I would gladly pay 10x this price.  
  • Or the very least a read only version for deployment so I can create presets and users don't need to buy the plugin to use my presets.  
  • Or the very least a read only version for deployment so I can create presets and users don't need to buy the plugin to use my presets.  
    Sure, we are moving on developing a PixelsCore - Executer these days. : D

Cheers,
    ZzStarSound
    MiLai visual performance group
  • What can this thing do that can't be done in javascript/after effects scripting language?
  • Works well for the most part, but AE seems to crash frequently on me when using layer inputs for custom blend modes (even simple ones, no loops, and the effect does render successfully for a while). Any ideas on this issue?
  • Works well for the most part, but AE seems to crash frequently on me when using layer inputs for custom blend modes (even simple ones, no loops, and the effect does render successfully for a while). Any ideas on this issue?
    Hi,
    Thank you very much for your report! and please forgive my very late response...
    Could you please send me your aep project file to describe this bug? I have tried what you said but maybe I misunderstand something, everything is OK in my PC. 
    Could you please send me the info of your system and Ae version at the same time? 

Cheers,
    ZzStarSound
  • What can this thing do that can't be done in javascript/after effects scripting language?
    Hi
    Very intreseting question! : D
    PixelsCore can iteration the pixels and modify them with your rules typed in, which is impossible in script level. 
    Cheers,
    ZzStarSound
  • It worked great when I used a fractal noise as a layer, however it crashed frequently when i used precomps or an image that was not the same size as PixelsCore layer (not that I wanted to but I tried precomp first and it crashed when dragging the time slider).