• tks for this scipt, it's very usefull
    it would be great to have a drop down menu with a list of all our projects to avoid having to change settings each time you switch
  • It has been awhile since I created that script, so it may be time to just rebuild it. I will try to look into that feature.
  • Hi David, 

I have been making good use of your 'time span',  thanks. Hoping you might be able to help, is there any way to edit/personalise the content? As a binary file the script is locked and non-editable which i totally get. However, I'd like to remove the PAY/RATE and amend the date so that JAN = 1 and not 0, DEC = 12 and not 11 etc etc. Otherwise she is pretty solid. If you could get back to me one way or the other i'd appreciate it. R 
  • Hi Richard,
    The script is not open source, which is why you cannot edit the contents of it. It was the thing to do back in the day to protect the source code from prying eyes. It has been quite some time since I actually created this script, so I honestly don't even know if I still have the source code for it. I can't make any guarantees, but I'll take a look if I get time to focus on it.