• I'd like to see your plugin in action, as in a demo video. There is also some confusion because although you write this is CS6 compatible, there is on the page next to the "Add Your Tags" bar, the message; Pixel Bender Generate Ring Shockwave. Is this because this plugin has Pixel Bender elements that will mean we need to also get the Pixel Bender translator plugin for CS6?
  • I'd like to see your plugin in action, as in a demo video. There is also some confusion because although you write this is CS6 compatible, there is on the page next to the "Add Your Tags" bar, the message; Pixel Bender Generate Ring Shockwave. Is this because this plugin has Pixel Bender elements that will mean we need to also get the Pixel Bender translator plugin for CS6?
    The plugin was originally made in pixel bender, but is now updated to work natively in CS6. The Pixel Bender Kernel Accelerator is not needed (and indeed does not work) to run this plugin. There is now a knowledgebase article which explains things in further detail here.

Thanks for your feedback re:a demo video. I am working on one.
    Edit: The demo video is now up. It can be viewed on the product page.
  • There's something wrong. The order appears as version 2.0, but the download file is from version 1.
    Hope the report helps!
  • There's something wrong. The order appears as version 2.0, but the download file is from version 1.
    Hope the report helps!
    Thank you for the report, I have this fixed now. You will have to manually add it to your cart again to get the new download. Sorry for the trouble.
  • Thanks Andrew!
    Great job.
    Cheers!
  • i just noticed that my AndrewYY Plug-Ins do not show up in the Effects and Presets Area in my AE CS6.
    What happened? I did a normal install?
  • Only plugins that are compatible with CS6 will show up.  You can check what versions all products are compatible with by checking the 'COMPATIBILITY' tab on each product page.