• Cant get trial to work - using a single path and still get error "Trial Version is limited to 5 paths"

Please advise

AE 18.4 / Big Sur 11.4

Glad, we could solve this. Feel free to open a new support ticket if you face any further difficulties.

• on macbook  m1 AMR AE 2020 and 21 and beta 21 not working
    i add one path and trial say Trial Version is limited to 5 paths, and nothing happen 
  • trial version displays a message that it is realy version 1.0. and to download the update
  • Hey Mario!

Due to AE limitations, foxReveal only works with Bézier paths. It seems like you tried to use it on generator shapes, like the default star or circle.

Just right click > Convert to Bézier shapes and foxReveal will work just fine.

If you face any further problems, just make sure to open a support ticket here, so that we can get our hands on that problem and fix it for you.

Best

Philipp from foxScripts

mario zdk said:
    on macbook  m1 AMR AE 2020 and 21 and beta 21 not working
    i add one path and trial say Trial Version is limited to 5 paths, and nothing happen 

• Hi there,

I am also having the issue mentioned by some below. None of my paths are triggering correctly based on the radius.
    Doesn't matter what I set it to. I am in AE 2022.

Any ideas?

Will
  • Hi there, not sure what I am doing wrong but my reveals are not quite right 

can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks very much,
    Carlos
  • Hey! Feel free to open a support ticket here, so that we can take a further look intro tour problem. But it seams like you are using filled outlines instead of outline strokes. So your shapes have to be prepared to be outline strokes first. Best! Philipp
    Hi there, not sure what I am doing wrong but my reveals are not quite right 

can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks very much,
    Carlos

• does it works with AE 2022/23?
  • does it works with AE 2022/23?
    Yes it is. We just updated the compatibility tab
    Best! Philipp
  • Hi,
    using AE CC2023 with macbook pro 2019,
    and fox Reveal don't properly work; why?
    Do I have to run this trial version in another mode?
    Urgent, please

• I don't understand the floating server license mode; can it be used in a company with the use of drastic security rules?
  • Hi,
    using AE CC2023 with macbook pro 2019,
    and fox Reveal don't properly work; why?
    Do I have to run this trial version in another mode?
    Urgent, please

Hey! Feel free to open a support ticket here so that we can take a closer look at your problem. From our side should be working just fine.

I don't understand the floating server license mode; can it be used in a company with the use of drastic security rules?

For any license issues, please open a separate support ticket, since licensing is handled by aescripts+aeplugins and the functionality of foxReveal / bug reports etc is handled by us.

Best
    Philipp
  • Looks amazing but not working at all in 2023
  • Is it working in 2023? Right now?
  • Looks amazing but not working at all in 2023
    What isn't working?
    Looks amazing but not working at all in 2023

Hey Julian! Hey Olek!

We tested everything on all versions and platforms, including AE 2024 and everything is working as smoothly as ever before!

Looking forward to your experiences with foxReveal!
    Philipp
    Looks amazing but not working at all in 2023

Hey Julian! Hey Olek!

We tested everything on all versions and platforms, including AE 2024 and everything is working as smoothly as ever before!

Looking forward to your experiences with foxReveal!
    Philipp
    Thanks for the fast answer, it was in my cart, now will buy it.
  • Is it possible we have in the future a version ZXP or CCX ?

Thanks for the plugin!