Path Visualizer
  • Interesting idea, but the handles and control points seem to be frozen on the trial version. Is that the correct behaviour?
  • I just purchased this plugin- having issues with AE 2020. Won't export in media encoder, just doesn't show up. Also when using on a 3D layer (pre-comp) there seems to be an offset on final output, where the paths are offset while camera zooms in, but resolve in the final position just fine. Seems to be an error with the 3D camera component..

Everything works fine in AE 2019 though.
  • I just purchased this plugin- having issues with AE 2020. Won't export in media encoder, just doesn't show up. Also when using on a 3D layer (pre-comp) there seems to be an offset on final output, where the paths are offset while camera zooms in, but resolve in the final position just fine. Seems to be an error with the 3D camera component..

Everything works fine in AE 2019 though.

Please open a support ticket here for assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • I'm using AE 2020(or upper version, 2021-2022). I tried to use this plug in, but I think there's a error issue. If I apply it to any layer that has mask, the shape of line from path visualizer is weired. The lines are connected but one point of mask goes at position 0,0 on composition, so I can't control it(if I apply it to rectangle mask, the result of the plugin is not the shape of rectangle).
  • Original path doesn't work when I use it with shape layer. It works fine with text. When I click "Enable", one of the vertex goes up to the left of the screen. 
    Another thing , when I click "Enable" on animation option is crash tooo. Again! the text works perfectly fine except the shape layer and mask.  Thanks!
  • James you witty man. Such a fun, pun-driven promo clip.
  • Hi, is there a way to isolate only one side of each handle? I'd love to be able to visualize motion curves on a graph and the outside handle is visually too cluttered. Would be great to be able to turn off one half of each handle, if that makes sense.