• Hey guys, sorry for the potentially stupid question, but I didn't catch if it's possible to style each line, word, paragraph, subtilte elements independently from each other?

Thanks, cheers!
    Actually, it's not available in our templates, but we've provided the capability for you to create your own custom styles and use them as a template.
  • Hello again David, Okay I think I answered my first question by trying the plugin: I can't customize the look and style of each word individually as Subtitle Pro generates one unique text layer with all the subs/captions, correct?

I thought that as a workaround to meet my needs I could go ahead and simply duplicate the generated text layers as needed each time I need to restyle a individual word or sentence, and tried so with the tria version but I run into a problem: when I try to split a generated sentence and cut a word from that to paste it onto another sub text, it seems that the word I cut stays in the subtitle...

So for example if a subtitle sentence at 00:02:00, in the comp timeline (so after applying subtitles I mean) is "I was going shopping to the supermarket" and I cut "supermarket" to paste it in a copy of the subtitle layer, it will not cut it, it will still be there (even after purging all the caches), therefore I can't use my workaround to achieve per word / per sentence subtitle style customization...

So is this a bug, am I missing something, is it just not possible to do what I'm trying to?

I hope you can understand what I mean hahah, sorry for the eventual confusion. I'm also asking this here because I haven't yet purchased the product and I need to know about this issue I'm having before considering a purchase. Thank you again!
  • Hello again David, Okay I think I answered my first question by trying the plugin: I can't customize the look and style of each word individually as Subtitle Pro generates one unique text layer with all the subs/captions, correct?

I thought that as a workaround to meet my needs I could go ahead and simply duplicate the generated text layers as needed each time I need to restyle a individual word or sentence, and tried so with the tria version but I run into a problem: when I try to split a generated sentence and cut a word from that to paste it onto another sub text, it seems that the word I cut stays in the subtitle...

So for example if a subtitle sentence at 00:02:00, in the comp timeline (so after applying subtitles I mean) is "I was going shopping to the supermarket" and I cut "supermarket" to paste it in a copy of the subtitle layer, it will not cut it, it will still be there (even after purging all the caches), therefore I can't use my workaround to achieve per word / per sentence subtitle style customization...

So is this a bug, am I missing something, is it just not possible to do what I'm trying to?

I hope you can understand what I mean hahah, sorry for the eventual confusion. I'm also asking this here because I haven't yet purchased the product and I need to know about this issue I'm having before considering a purchase. Thank you again!
    I would appreciate if you open a support ticket and send us a video of what you want to do
  • Does it support RTL languages?
  • Does it support RTL languages?
    Hi, please download the trial version and test it
  • I tried the lower thirds style. It animates on nicely but doesn't animate off. It just vanishes. Doesn't look very good. Is there a way to make it animate off too?
  • I tried the lower thirds style. It animates on nicely but doesn't animate off. It just vanishes. Doesn't look very good. Is there a way to make it animate off too?
    Hi, we checked it and it works fine, please check your support ticket . thanks
  • Hello
    Nothings happens when I hit the apply button
    using AE2024. tried install via manager and installer
  • Hi,
    When importing srt file with Hebrew text, the text is reversed. (for example instead of 'hello' the displayed text is 'oleo')
    Can this be solved?
    Thanks
  • hoo Yoh said:
    Hello
    Nothings happens when I hit the apply button
    using AE2024. tried install via manager and installer
    Hi, please open a ticket and if you can send a video of issue. thanks
  • Gal Sarig said:
    Hi,
    When importing srt file with Hebrew text, the text is reversed. (for example instead of 'hello' the displayed text is 'oleo')
    Can this be solved?
    Thanks
    Hi, please open a ticket i will send you a new version of the template, which may help you.
  • Arabic language is shown reversed whether the subtitle is made in "subtitle pro" or imported as an srt file.Using BOM encoding doesn't make difference..Is there a way to fix that...thanks in advance..
  • HI, I've purchased Subtitle Pro to assist with importing and applying subs to TV shows we edit for a private TV network in after effects, these shows are approximately 20 minutes long originally.  The Subtitle Pro tool is working really well importing the SRT files for the entire video, although part of the editing process for the TV shows, requires us to Pre-compose shows into 5 minute segments.  When we split the 5 minute segments from the 20 minute show and the associated subtitles, then precompose into a an new composition, the subtitles disappear.

Can you advise how you successfully split video and associated subtitle areas?

Thanks in Advance                
  • Ian baker said:
    HI, I've purchased Subtitle Pro to assist with importing and applying subs to TV shows we edit for a private TV network in after effects, these shows are approximately 20 minutes long originally.  The Subtitle Pro tool is working really well importing the SRT files for the entire video, although part of the editing process for the TV shows, requires us to Pre-compose shows into 5 minute segments.  When we split the 5 minute segments from the 20 minute show and the associated subtitles, then precompose into a an new composition, the subtitles disappear.

Can you advise how you successfully split video and associated subtitle areas?

Thanks in Advance                
    Hi, thanks for using subtitle pro. please open a support ticket and if you can send a video of the issue we can help you ASAP
  • Hello, do this plugin allow to export subtitles to layers? I have very specific use case (for social media) and I need to apply my own animation/expression for every word, but I still want to use imported transcription from SRT files
  • Hello, do this plugin allow to export subtitles to layers? I have very specific use case (for social media) and I need to apply my own animation/expression for every word, but I still want to use imported transcription from SRT files
    Hi, 
    You can create your own custom template. But for a better understanding, it is better to try the trial version first. This version is free and you can download it.