Sliced Box V3
  • I just got this and am having a lot of fun with it. Thanks so much for updating it and adding the cool presets. Just wondering, is there a way to change the number of columns and rows on the presets? For instance, with Glassy Grid, is it possible for me to change the columns to 2 and rows to 1? When I try, it automatically reverts to the 3 - 3 setting. Thanks again! You did a very nice job with this version.
  • I just got this and am having a lot of fun with it. Thanks so much for updating it and adding the cool presets. Just wondering, is there a way to change the number of columns and rows on the presets? For instance, with Glassy Grid, is it possible for me to change the columns to 2 and rows to 1? When I try, it automatically reverts to the 3 - 3 setting. Thanks again! You did a very nice job with this version.
    Thank you Paul, I'm very happy that you liked it.
    Yes you can change the number of columns and rows after selecting the preset not before considering the preset type,
    The presets are categorized to 3 types:
    1- One Row
    2- One Column
    3- Multi Rows and Columns
    So, if the preset from "Multi Rows and Columns" category, you shouldn't change columns or rows to "1".
    Also If a one row preset, you shouldn't change row number to any other number as well a one column preset.
  • PROBLEM: Sliced Box V3 works great if the image is at the start of a project. But I can't get it to work at all if I need to move the image to another part of the composition. I've tried precomposing and then moving it, but still no luck. I'm using the latest version of AE and the latest version of Catalina on a 2018 MacMini.
  • PROBLEM: Sliced Box V3 works great if the image is at the start of a project. But I can't get it to work at all if I need to move the image to another part of the composition. I've tried precomposing and then moving it, but still no luck. I'm using the latest version of AE and the latest version of Catalina on a 2018 MacMini.
    Please watch this video explains how to do it manually till the next update would add an option to change start time.
  • in trouble. It works for text and solid layers, but not for footage or composition layers. What is wrong?
  • in trouble. It works for text and solid layers, but not for footage or composition layers. What is wrong?
    It also works for footage or composition layers,
    Please open a support ticket* to help you.
    *We recommend to open support ticket from script panel by clicking on "More" tab"Help" button"Get support" button.
    It also works for footage or composition layers,
    Please open a support ticket* to help you.
    *We recommend to open support ticket from script panel by clicking on "More" tab"Help" button"Get support" button.
    Version 3.12 fixed this bug.
  • Hi!

I'm working on an animation that this plugin would be awesome. But I didn't see any option to implement stroke.
    Is that possible?

Here's an example:
  • Hi!

I'm working on an animation that this plugin would be awesome. But I didn't see any option to implement stroke.
    Is that possible?

Here's an example:
    Hi Jorge,

Sorry, this option is not supported.
  • I can't find control.......help
  • Downloaded and installed but there are no animation presets like is advertised. I feel like I'm missing something but am unsure what that would be. How do I get the 25+ presets?

EDIT: Turns out that when you install the plugin using the AE plugin manager it doesn't install the presets. I had to go into my dowdnloads on the site, download the .zip and pull the presets out of there. Then I was able to import them using the More screen in the plugin. Now they show up like normal. This is probably my bad but I wish there had just been a single line of text in the description so that I didn't skip a whole day of work.
  • Downloaded and installed but there are no animation presets like is advertised. I feel like I'm missing something but am unsure what that would be. How do I get the 25+ presets?

EDIT: Turns out that when you install the plugin using the AE plugin manager it doesn't install the presets. I had to go into my dowdnloads on the site, download the .zip and pull the presets out of there. Then I was able to import them using the More screen in the plugin. Now they show up like normal. This is probably my bad but I wish there had just been a single line of text in the description so that I didn't skip a whole day of work.
    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. It's regrettable that the installation process caused you to miss out on a day of work. We understand the frustration and will certainly take your feedback into account to improve our product descriptions.

We do provide detailed instructions in the "Installation Guide.pdf" included with the product. We're sorry if this wasn't clear initially.