Super Morphings
  • Hi Just updated to Ae 2023 and bought this the other day, will they be updating this plugin / script soon ???
  • lots of bugs and not really a morph .. it's just a cut in animation 
    on may think don't really need to be sooooo expensive for this 
    maybe just 5$ is enough to make some Quik animation like that 

really disappointed to took this plug 
  • Angi Wren said:
    Hi There,

What does it mean when I get this error message?

Error Name: Error
    Error Message: After Effects error: Unable to call "setValueAtTimes" because of parameter 2. NaN is not a number.
    Error on line: 193
    Source: undefined
    Filename:/c/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe After Effects 2020/Support Files/ScriptUI Panels/Super Morphings.jsxbin

Thanks

hello! try expanding the workspace, or reducing the individual size of each of the icons you are using. The point is to give the icons a good amount of space so that the animation works well.
    I had the same error, and with this I was able to fix it.
    Saludos de Medallo!
  • MDS is usually great, I have most of their plugins, so I bought this to show an evolution of a sports teams logos, and now I'm seeking a refund. 

Doesn't handle 3D layers. 

Doesn't actually morph, Just cuts on matching action. 

Setting up a "Morph" from one thing to another is easy, but "morphing" that thing to another has been a pain. I went back to just doing it manually. 

Hard to justify $45USD for this. I'd bring the price down or make it NYOP. 

If this plugin was cheaper or free I could justify recommending it to someone with no, or a very limited understanding of the principles of animation, but for anyone who's a professional; you're better off putting your money elsewhere or doing it manually, because once again; this product doesn't ACTUALLY morph, it just hard cuts between matching action. 
  • AE 2023 - not working? does not reveal the second image after "morphit" is selected.
  • Just an FYI for people looking at this: this is a clever way of automating hard cuts. This does not actually automate morphing. I was looking for a way get mid-transformation paths despite jumbled points in my own morph, and thought this looked promising. It simply doesn't morph.