After Effects Pro Toolkit for Stream Deck
  • Great toolkit!  Question in the future do you know of anyway to access a page, by clicking on window within after effects?  Example when you click the timeline in after effects it opens up the timeline short cuts and when you click a layer it opens up the Layer short cuts.
  • Great toolkit!  Question in the future do you know of anyway to access a page, by clicking on window within after effects?  Example when you click the timeline in after effects it opens up the timeline short cuts and when you click a layer it opens up the Layer short cuts.

Please open a support ticket here for assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hello, where can I get the Pro Toolkit version for Touch Portal? The one from third column in your product matrix (compare versions).
    Thank you!
  • Hey @Ludvik , yeah I bought the other two in a hurry stupidly assuming it may have contained the Pro Toolkit  type of content too. It didn't but is still super usefull nonetheless. I did find the toolkit you're looking for here on the Sideshow website - strange how it's not here on AEscripts. 
    https://www.sideshowfx.net/buy/after-effects-pro-toolkit-for-touch-portal ;
    Hello, where can I get the Pro Toolkit version for Touch Portal? The one from third column in your product matrix (compare versions).
    Thank you!

• My AE is on Mac, but I might use a Microsoft Surface as the touchscreen. Would they work together?
  • Shapes isn't working. I press the "cog" button, and I get a new shape layer, but there's nothing in it. No stroke, no fill.

How can I fix this?
    Mac, OS 11.6, AE 2022.
  • Hello!! Can i create new text presets using the presets i built in after effects?
    Does this work in after effects 2021?

Thank youu!
  • Amazing plugin! Very versatile Swiss army knife for AE.
  • Shapes isn't working. I press the "cog" button, and I get a new shape layer, but there's nothing in it. No stroke, no fill.

How can I fix this?
    Mac, OS 11.6, AE 2022.
    Hey I found a solution!  I had the same problem, most of the shape buttons produced either nothing or just a shape layer with the  Element 3D effect applied to it.  Element 3D was Shortcut #1 in my FX Console.  After re-installing FX Console didn't work, I deleted my FX Console shortcuts, and suddenly most of them work.  If any of them still don't work the first time, try them once more, it's a weird bug.  

The downside is I don't get to use my FX Console shortcuts.  Maybe this will be fixed later on, but it's still worth the trade off.
    Hope this helps!
  • Ok cool - this tool is really interesting. Could be a great starting point to build something more aligned to my needs.
    Here is one major bug i found throughout the tool: The expression talk english - not international. This can be fixed as follows.

your code sais: effect("Swatch1")("Color")
    if you change it to: effect("Swatch1")(1) … it will work internationally.
    It takes the FIRST(1) item in the effect you are referring to ("Swatch1"). Using this you can also fix the
    - Swatches
    - Expressions
    - Shapes
    - Animation Presets

hope it helps - and would me amazing if you had the time to fix this is an update ;)