• The most time-saving tool I've ever used in After Effects.
    I would've paid $30+ for this.
    Buy it.
  • Hi,

I want to try this script( Trial) before the purchase. I just downloaded the Try and the "TinkerType_Assets folder" is missing in the Try downloaded Zip file.

Is there any technical issues?

Thanks
  • Hi,

I want to try this script( Trial) before the purchase. I just downloaded the Try and the "TinkerType_Assets folder" is missing in the Try downloaded Zip file.

Is there any technical issues?

Thanks

Ah that’s my bad! I’m just dumb and never updated the readme. The file should work fine, I’ll update the readme ASAP!
  • is there more coming in-depth tutorial using this?
  • is there more coming in-depth tutorial using this?

Not at the moment, but I’ll definitely keep it in mind!
  • I love this tool! It's saved me such much time. 
    I'd love to see it support character blur some day, if you're taking feature requests. Great work!
  • Erik Fong said:
    I love this tool! It's saved me such much time. 
    I'd love to see it support character blur some day, if you're taking feature requests. Great work!
    You might want to take a look at the newest update :)
  • This is great! Thanks so much!
  • is it possible to tinkertype in then out again? At the moment it doesn't work it just overwrites the existing animators.
  • is it possible to tinkertype in then out again? At the moment it doesn't work it just overwrites the existing animators.

If you animate your text later to have both an in and out animation before you Tinker it, this should solve the problem!

You can also add keyframes to the earliest set of tinkered keyframes in your layer and use Update It to adjust things on the fly!
  • Be Warned about 2021 update - it corrupts my file every time I try to reopen it.
  • Sean Dunn said:
    Be Warned about 2021 update - it corrupts my file every time I try to reopen it.
    Hi Sean! Sorry for the late response. Not sure what would be causing that, if you'd like to open a support ticket I can try and help you out!
  • come on, it doesn't work