• Look so neat. This is some great plug in
  • Look so neat. This is some great plug in
    Thanks much!
  • I applied the splash effect, but l am not seeing any splashes.

controlling the speed threshold does not work

(But the blob effect works well)
  • I applied the splash effect, but l am not seeing any splashes (But the blob effect works well)
    Hey Kang, feel free to open a support ticket!

• Applied the Splash effect and nothing happens. Followed the tutorial to a "T". First 2 comments are all the same, obviously something isn't working here. 
  • Applied the Splash effect and nothing happens. Followed the tutorial to a "T". First 3 comments are all the same, obviously something isn't working here. 
    Hey Jacob,

Sorry for the issues! Just got to your support ticket. Can't wait to get it sorted out!

- Danny
  • I applied the splash effect, but l am not seeing any splashes (But the blob effect works well)

please help me
  • We are dealing with a huge website aescripts. Any script must be checked before it is displayed on the site
    Unfortunately, there is no credibility
    The script is incomplete and not all the things are executed
    I bought it for $30 or swapped it for something else
    I want to retrieve it because I am incomplete and do not benefit from it
  • majd kadi said:
    We are dealing with a huge website aescripts. Any script must be checked before it is displayed on the site
    Unfortunately, there is no credibility
    The script is incomplete and not all the things are executed
    I bought it for $30 or swapped it for something else
    I want to retrieve it because I am incomplete and do not benefit from it
    Hey there,

So sorry for the issues! We are realizing that the "Speed Threshold" property in the Splash effect is not dialed in correctly. We will be releasing an update for this with in the next few days. If you are having an issue currently please turn the "speed Threshold" to 0. This should fix everything!

- Danny
  • Hi, can you "bake" the animations into actual shape layers?
    I'm hoping this would work well with Lottie, but would like to know before I make the purchase!
  • Hi, can you "bake" the animations into actual shape layers?
    I'm hoping this would work well with Lottie, but would like to know before I make the purchase!
    Hey Abraham,

Great question! While it is not possible to use the native effect as is with Lottie, you can certainly take advantage of After Effects' Auto Trace function :) this will create masks that can be turned into shape shape layers perfect for Lottie!

- Danny
  • Does this work with Cameras and 3D layers?
  • Does this work with Cameras and 3D layers?
    Hey Paul,

Unofrtunately, Splash only will work properly in 2d.

- Danny
  • Hi Sir.After Fx is not detecting splash script,May i know the reason?
  • This plugin looks terrific. It is in the summer sale this week. Is $29.99 the sale price or is the discount not applied? I see other plugins that show the original price crossed out and the sale price displayed.
  • This plugin looks terrific. It is in the summer sale this week. Is $29.99 the sale price or is the discount not applied? I see other plugins that show the original price crossed out and the sale price displayed.
    Thanks much! 

The summer sale is operated on a per author basis. We are going to be going on sale the first week of Jun 7-11.

- Danny
  • Hi Sir.After Fx is not detecting splash script,May i know the reason?
    Hey there,

Please open a support ticket :)

• What a fantastic plugin, so fun!

Is it possible to duplicate a splash? For example, I have one that fires on a song beat - I just want to duplicate it and trigger it on another beat. When I duplicate the null/splash/blob layers, the duplicated version doesn't seem to render?
  • Hi there, is it possible to use this plugin with AE 2021 or 2022?
    Thanks in advance
  • Hi there, is it possible to use this plugin with AE 2021 or 2022?
    Thanks in advance
    Yes this works with both!
  • What a fantastic plugin, so fun!

Is it possible to duplicate a splash? For example, I have one that fires on a song beat - I just want to duplicate it and trigger it on another beat. When I duplicate the null/splash/blob layers, the duplicated version doesn't seem to render?
    Duplicating is not possible, but saving parameters as a preset and applying that is super easy!

- Danny
  • I can not use the plugin, I select a reference layer, but a pop up window appears and says: "cannot execute the script on line 5 null is not an object." Thanks by advance for your help, I would love to know how to use the plugin I paid for.
  • I can not use the plugin, I select a reference layer, but a pop up window appears and says: "cannot execute the script on line 5. null is not an object. Thanks by advance for your help, I would love to know how to use the plugin I paid for.
    Sorry for the issues! Please open a support ticket and we will help sort it out!

- Danny
  • This did not work for me at all. Wasted my money.
  • This did not work for me at all. Wasted my money.
    Hey Zack,

Sorry for the issue! Can you open a support ticket please?

- Danny
  • I'm getting 13 expression errors
    Things like "effect named 'Splash' is missing or does not exist . It may have been renamed, moved, deleted, or the name may have been mistyped.

Please help
    Running AE version 22.1.1(build 74)

Steve
  • Hi, does this work on M1 Macs?
  • Hi, does this work on M1 Macs?
    Yes it does!
  • I'm getting 13 expression errors
    Things like "effect named 'Splash' is missing or does not exist . It may have been renamed, moved, deleted, or the name may have been mistyped.

Please help
    Running AE version 22.1.1(build 74)

Steve
    Hey Steve, So sorry for the issues! Can you please open a support ticket and we will get this sorted out: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1641&direct=1
  • Looks like linking your moving layer to another, like a null, then messes things up? Have tried it by linking first, then creating a blow or linking after blob created. Is this correct?