DuplicateLayers-n-UpdateExpressions
  • Updates the expressions perfectly for me but doesn't update the parent layer?
  • Love, love LOVE this, BUT as Sam said, why doesn't it update the parents? Seems odd that a simple command D can accomplish that but I need to manually reparent when using this. Any way to add this feature? Would happily pay $$$$ for this!
  • Love, love LOVE this, BUT as Sam said, why doesn't it update the parents? Seems odd that a simple command D can accomplish that but I need to manually reparent when using this. Any way to add this feature? Would happily pay $$$$ for this!
    Your wish is our command, check out the new v1.6 just posted. As a bonus I added KBar support, you can use the argument 'dupe' to skip the UI.
  • Very nice Plugin... REALLY... only this little Message after DupnUpdaten is a bit annoying when you clone a lot layers... i mean a lot! But anyway, saved me a lot time as well! Thanks!
  • Hi there

Is this compatible with AFX 2021 on Big Sur?

R
  • roly west said:
    Hi there

Is this compatible with AFX 2021 on Big Sur?

R
    We have not officially tested it but it should work. If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket 
  • Thank you for the grate time saver script! Can you make the same for the effects? For example, I have a layer 1 with Set Matte, which link for the matte layer 2, but after duplicate both of the layers, Set Matte on the layer 3 will be link on the layer 2, but not on the layer 4.
  • Good morning,
    thank you for your script that I just bought.
    Currently I am duplicating 3 layers with your script with expressions and parenting, it works perfectly. Would it be possible to duplicate these 3 layers then 3 layers then 3 layers, etc.? with incrementation but automatically?
    THANKS
    Fabrice