ft-Vignetting Pro
  • cool tool. congrats!
  • Isn't this a little bit too expensive?
  • cool tool. congrats!
    Thanks, glad you like it :) 
  • Isn't this a little bit too expensive?
    I understand this can be too expensive for some people, that's why we have a Lite version available here where you can "Name Your Own Price". 
    The pro version brings a lot more features which will let you customize even more your Vignette. Of course, nothing you can't do by hand, but this is the kind of effects we are all using a lot, and this filter aim to speed up your workflow and yet having it as flexible as possible. 

cheers, 

F.

• I downloaded the zip file, but I didn't find a Win7 installer or any manual installation instructions. Is this intended as a DIY kit for experimental purposes?
  • You should have a windows 64 bits version. Just drag and drop the file into your plugin directory as usual. 

cheers, 

• where can I put the file "ft-Vignetting_1.0.pbk" for Photoshop CS6 use on Win 7 64bit ? thanks :)
  • where can I put the file "ft-Vignetting_1.0.pbk" for Photoshop CS6 use on Win 7 64bit ? thanks :)
    Pixel Bender is not support anymore since CS6 by Adobe. So this plugin compatibility stops at CS 5

Cheers,

F
  • Hi, just bought the pro version of vignette, and installed it. But when I use it, there is a red cross over the image. Any idea what I did wrong ?
    Many thanks.
  • Hi, just bought the pro version of vignette, and installed it. But when I use it, there is a red cross over the image. Any idea what I did wrong ?Many thanks.
    Did you get your serial number and enter it ? if you missed it, you can retrieve your licence by login on the website and going into your account. 
    Then on the plugin click on Register and enter your serial number. 

cheers,

F.