• Hello, i have an issue with the animation "start / End / offset" it basicaly clip and the animation isnt smooth at all... 
  • Yeah like the other comment creating "trim paths for the topography is super choppy and it would be nice to have a smooth animation from start to finish. Or at least create tutorials on how to accomplish this.
  • Are you updating this plugin for M1 Macs?   Current version isn't supported in 22.4
  • Any updates on Apple M1 compatibility? :)
  • hello, The plugin is not working.
    First after effect can't boot after force shutdown. 2nd time it will boot after effects but plugin isn't working get the error "After Effects error: Couldn't find main entry point  for Typograph.plugin (48::72)
    or error "after effects error: This effect cannot be applied because it cannot be initialised. Try reinstalling or contacting the plugin-in developer. (25::3)

I have reinstalled nummer of times, automatically en manually no luck. 

please help!

• The Plugin crash AE – i tryd AE 22, 23 and the Beta. 

Sometimes i get the Message: "Couldn't find main entry point for …“ but most of the Time AE crashes.

I am on A Mac, Monterey 12.6.3
  • If you need assistance please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1437&direct=1