Text resize/align/distribute script?
  • There was a script I came across a few years ago that I regret not buying.  I am unable to find it.  It aligns text, distributes it evenly and if needed, resizes to create even shaped boxes of text.  So, if I type "3 Types" on one line, then "Of Mortgage" on the 2nd and "Loans" on the 3rd line, it can adjust the font sizes so they all end up equally wide and evenly distributed vertically, etc.  

Anyone familiar with this script or something similar?  Thanks! 
  • I really like this and it is now on my list to buy but it's not what I need for this project.  Unless it has a feature like I described where it will automatically make all words the same width by changing things like font size and kerning.  So if I stack the three words  "when to buy", "to" will increase in size the most, then "buy" and "when" stays the same.  
  • Not kerning, TRACKING.
  • I already have a feature on my todo list for Pins & Boxes that would allow to set a min and max value for the width of a text. When the text becomes smaller or larger, it would scale up/down as needed to stay in that range.

Would this feature be good enough for you? By setting minsize = maxsize you could effectively fix the size of all three text layers.

(this is on my todo list for the next update, but not implemented, yet)