Clips Exporter
  • xawo gyle said:
    Hi, can you link me version 1.6.0? I used to use this extension 1 year ago and the newer version does not work for me. I would like to try it with 1.6.0. Thank you!
    Hi xawo

Can you please open a support ticket so I can best assist you with your issue?

Many thanks

Henrique \\ TMMW

• I really really really appreciate EVERYTHING you do Henrique, like all the work you've put into THIS AMAZING plugin and all your others, have made my life editing a million times easier, and you make the products a good price so it really is a no brainer. You're an absolute legend Henrique, keep killing the plugins game. LEGEND, 11/10

MUST HAVE PLUGIN ALERT, RATING: 11/10
  • I think extension is not loading on our machines, because its connecting to some external URL. But we do not allow external URL connections from our machines.

Can you provide me with URL which to whitelist?

*.aescripts.com
  • Hello,

On my machine, extension wont turn on.

I am running Premiere 23.5

I am texting here, because license is bought by my company, so I dont have access into the account.

Can you please look into that?

see this faq: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/zxp-cep-extension-won-t-open/
  • Can anyone confirm that this will export subclips?
    Thanks!
  • Can anyone confirm that this will export subclips?
    Thanks!
    Hi Gil

It exports subclips too.
    If you want to double check please download and test with the trial version.
    It's fully functional for 10 days.

Thanks

Henrique \\ TMMW