Stock Search Pro
  • Would love plugin have ability for files to save to "relative path", which means, an option to save to same directory as project. 

This is very important because it creates a folder next to the project file and keeps all the files organized. For example, with this feature, your plugin will create a ""stock search pro" folder next to the premiere pro project file. This is wayyy better than using a default directory for every project because if I clean up my directory, it also means ill lose files linked to projects. That's why its better to keep project specific files i the same directory as project. Let me know if this feature is here, and id love to purchase. Everything else looks good from the trailer. 

Secondly, I do wish the search term didnt disappear when changing tabs. If i search "dog" on image and then click on video or gif or icon tab, the search term dissapears and I once again have to type and search every time i change tabs. Would make better sense for search term to stay and for it to search all tabs at once. https://streamable.com/h6kt30 ;

Aside from those 2 important things, Im liking the UI and speed of plugin. 
  • Hello, agree with Liam on everything, would love to see those features implemented and i'll defintly buy it!
    This one is the most important one - "Would love plugin have ability for files to save to "relative path", which means, an option to save to same directory as project."
    Have a nice day and thank for this cool product!

• Would love plugin have ability for files to save to "relative path", which means, an option to save to same directory as project. 

This is very important because it creates a folder next to the project file and keeps all the files organized. For example, with this feature, your plugin will create a ""stock search pro" folder next to the premiere pro project file. This is wayyy better than using a default directory for every project because if I clean up my directory, it also means ill lose files linked to projects. That's why its better to keep project specific files i the same directory as project. Let me know if this feature is here, and id love to purchase. Everything else looks good from the trailer. 

Secondly, I do wish the search term didnt disappear when changing tabs. If i search "dog" on image and then click on video or gif or icon tab, the search term dissapears and I once again have to type and search every time i change tabs. Would make better sense for search term to stay and for it to search all tabs at once. https://streamable.com/h6kt30 ;

Aside from those 2 important things, Im liking the UI and speed of plugin. 
    Hi Liam,

Thanks for your ideas, We always try to pay attention to special needs of customers and your review helps us a lot!

At first, in setting part of the plugin you can set the download path manually, so you can just save your project somewhere and set download path in the plugin there.

Secondly, I think you are true, the search term should not reset while we change the tabs. I will consider this in next version!

After all its only the first version of Stock search pro, Lots of interesting features are coming soon with the next version. So stay in touch:).

Regards,
    David
  • Hello, agree with Liam on everything, would love to see those features implemented and i'll defintly buy it!
    This one is the most important one - "Would love plugin have ability for files to save to "relative path", which means, an option to save to same directory as project."
    Have a nice day and thank for this cool product!

Thanks Pavel for your ideas and interesting in plugin:)
    For this version you can set the download path anywhere manually. But I will add that option to save relatively in the next version soon:)
    Stay in touch!

Regards,
    David
  • Thanks again David! And one more idea that i just thought about it. If i understand correctly - now it searches from free stock sites, right? 
    Would love to have an option if we have an subscription for a stock site (in example Envato Elements) - that we can login and somehow connect it to the plugin so it will search automatically on this site too. I know that Motion Array has a similar plugin for their platform, would love to have the ability to use Envato Elements like this aswell.

• Thanks again David! And one more idea that i just thought about it. If i understand correctly - now it searches from free stock sites, right? 
    Would love to have an option if we have an subscription for a stock site (in example Envato Elements) - that we can login and somehow connect it to the plugin so it will search automatically on this site too. I know that Motion Array has a similar plugin for their platform, would love to have the ability to use Envato Elements like this aswell.
    Hi Pavel,
    I like your idea so far! Yep we can give users this option to search in premium sites too and we provide all free and premium sources in a single search. What sources do you think we can add? Just to let you know we are working to add sound search including popular sound effects in the next version. BTW I love this, We will include this in new versions! Please let me know if you have any other suggestion or idea. 

Regards,
    David
  • Hi! I really want to buy your plugin. Tell me, please, can I login to flaticon.com in the future? And download icons from there in the desired format? And we also need the ability to search and open icon from a direct link. Thank You!
  • Hi! I really want to buy your plugin. Tell me, please, can I login to flaticon.com in the future? And download icons from there in the desired format? And we also need the ability to search and open icon from a direct link. Thank You!
    Hi Alex,
    Just for now we have almost 20K royalty free icons and we will increase it to 70K soon.

We have some plans to add icons from popular premium icon sources but we should contact them and ask them to give us permission to use their icons since their icons are not free to use, and users need some kind of license to use them. Searching in icons is a simple feature if they let us use their sources in the plugin. We are trying to contact them and we hope we will add them in future.

So the short answer is, currently we have limited number of icons (20K), next step is to increase them to 70K, and after that our goal is to add ability to import icons from popular premium icon sites such as Flaticon. So it is work in progress :)

Regards,
    David
  • I want to echo Pavel's suggestion. I think the idea to log in and search other (pay) stock sites with this tool would be amazing. I would add Shutterstock, Storyblocks, and TechSmith Assets to the list.
  • I want to echo Pavel's suggestion. I think the idea to log in and search other (pay) stock sites with this tool would be amazing. I would add Shutterstock, Storyblocks, and TechSmith Assets to the list.
    Hi Daniel,
    Thanks for letting us know. Its already in progress. Stay tuned for the next versions! Please let me know if you have any other sugeestion. I really appreciate it.

Regards,
    David
  • David Sey said:
    Just for now we have almost 20K loyalty free icons and we will increase it to 70K soon.

We have some plans to add icons from popular premium icon sources but we should contact them and ask them to give us permission to use their icons since their icons are not free to use, and users need some kind of license to use them. Searching in icons is a simple feature if they let us use their sources in the plugin. We are trying to contact them and we hope we will add them in future.

So the short answer is, currently we have limited number of icons (20K), next step is to increase them to 70K, and after that our goal is to add ability to import icons from popular premium icon sites such as Flaticon. So it is work in progress :)

Regards,
    David

Ok I bought)

I hope you will be able to connect flaticon with the ability to log into account and download directly from the extension + option save materials into project directory.

Thank you!
  • I'm having an issue where the interface disappears after I hit return or enter for a search. I can see the results for a split second and then they vanish. 
  • I'm having an issue where the interface disappears after I hit return or enter for a search. I can see the results for a split second and then they vanish. 
    Hi Greg,
    Please open a support ticket and let us know more about your system info and AE version. 

Regards,
    David
  • Hi guys,
    When Im downloading the assets, am I prompted for the download location, or that is somewhere on the C: drive?
    Can assets be downloaded and saved automatically on the same location as the project file I'm working on?

This is very important for managing the assets after the project is done.
    If the files are saved on the C: drive, any movement of the folders will be nightmare afterwards if I need to use the project again, change machines or share the project with someone on my team.

Thank you, Alex
  • Hi guys,
    When Im downloading the assets, am I prompted for the download location, or that is somewhere on the C: drive?
    Can assets be downloaded and saved automatically on the same location as the project file I'm working on?

This is very important for managing the assets after the project is done.
    If the files are saved on the C: drive, any movement of the folders will be nightmare afterwards if I need to use the project again, change machines or share the project with someone on my team.

Thank you, Alex
    Hi Alex,
    We are releasing the next version in few days with that feature called Relative import, But as a quick solution for now you can change the download path in the setting menu. So Just stay in touch:) Please let us know what you like to see in next version.

Regards,
    David
  • Thanks for the great plugin.
    It's nice to have information about the source of the material, but it would be really nice to be able to show the URL of the page where the material is available for download, instead of the URL of the site where it is posted.
    This would help me to share the source of the material with other colleagues.
  • Thanks for the great plugin.
    It's nice to have information about the source of the material, but it would be really nice to be able to show the URL of the page where the material is available for download, instead of the URL of the site where it is posted.
    This would help me to share the source of the material with other colleagues.
    Hi Yuta,
    Thanks for using our plugin :)
    You can access the source url by clicking on info icon on each item, and then in the opened popup there are info about Author and Footage link.

Regards,
    David
  • Review: 5/5 stars. The 1.1.0 update brings in a ton of new functionality such as relative import paths so that files are downloaded in same location as project, searching is much faster and search term is maintained between different categories, oh and the quality of SFX is really good, specially for trailer. 
    Really liking the new update 
  • Woooow!! Thank you so much :)
    Thank you for your support of us. These conversations give us energy to be more motivated and provide better updates
    Review: 5/5 stars. The 1.1.0 update brings in a ton of new functionality such as relative import paths so that files are downloaded in same location as project, searching is much faster and search term is maintained between different categories, oh and the quality of SFX is really good, specially for trailer. 
    Really liking the new update 

• Stock Search Pro is not loading in either premiere pro or after effects. have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing seems to work. anyone else have this problem?

If I go to Window/Extensions/Stock Search Pro = nothing happens?
  • rob smyth said:
    Stock Search Pro is not loading in either premiere pro or after effects. have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing seems to work. anyone else have this problem?

If I go to Window/Extensions/Stock Search Pro = nothing happens?
    Hi, please open a support ticket. we answer you ASAP
  • Doesn't run in all programs.
    Even if I reinstall, I think I will need the same phenomenon update.
  • hg kang said:
    Doesn't run in all programs.
    Even if I reinstall, I think I will need the same phenomenon update.
    Hi, please download the new version from aescript. unistall the old version from your system and install the new version.
  • Love the product and makes my workflow easier.
    Thank you for adding the option to select the download location, that helps a lot.

All downloaded assets come with default names, and file management afterwards is very difficult.

Would be very helpful to be able to rename the files on download, or maybe add a an option just to download the assets to a the dedicated folder, without importing it to the project.

This way, we can download the assets, rename them, and import them,
    This way, file search and management will be easier. 

I hope this makes sence, thx

• Love the product and makes my workflow easier.
    Thank you for adding the option to select the download location, that helps a lot.

All downloaded assets come with default names, and file management afterwards is very difficult.

Would be very helpful to be able to rename the files on download, or maybe add a an option just to download the assets to a the dedicated folder, without importing it to the project.

This way, we can download the assets, rename them, and import them,
    This way, file search and management will be easier. 

I hope this makes sence, thx

Hi Aleksander,
    Thanks for your review! Sure, i will add it in our feature requests. If you have any other idea please open a support ticket and let me know.
    Regards,
    David
  • Hey guys.
    I'm having issues when searching sounds.
    Every time I make a search It only shows me a list of "whooshes" (which has nothing to do with my search).

• Hey guys.
    I'm having issues when searching sounds.
    Every time I make a search It only shows me a list of "whooshes" (which has nothing to do with my search).
    Hi, can you please make a new ticket? we answer you ASAP
  • Hi guys,

Is there a feature or a function that I'll be able to link the stock search pro to a paid subscription website (i.e: Artlist.io, envato elements etc). It'd be great if I' able to do that.

Thank you!
  • Hi guys,

Is there a feature or a function that I'll be able to link the stock search pro to a paid subscription website (i.e: Artlist.io, envato elements etc). It'd be great if I' able to do that.

Thank you!
    Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, there are limitations in place that prevent us from linking Stock Search Pro to these specific paid subscription websites.
  • No matter what I do this is not recognized in photoshop. is this plugin still supported?
  • No matter what I do this is not recognized in photoshop. is this plugin still supported?
    Hi, yes its support. please open a ticket and send the screen record of the issue