• Hi, it seemed my youtube comment is getting hidden.
    I'm using 2022 version of after effects. The problem with fps is that If I set it to 30fps and duration 2 sec then at Max it should generate 60 images but it's generating 2k images for that long formula. What I'm doing is importing all image sequence in premiere pro or davinci and then ramping the speed up which cuts the sequence time from 2 mins to 10 seconds which is tedious. If this could be solved then it's mostly perfect.

My email : [email protected]
  • Rahul, I see.
    First of all, grab these slightly updated exe files.
    They should at least render your formula without changing textbf to mathbf.

Put those into

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.anytex\anytex_prev

You will also find there the dictionary cmbx12

Put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.anytex\anytex_prev\fonts

Tomorrow I'll update it even more. It lacks some more symbols, like numbers 2-9, comma, semicolon and so on.

Now about your frame number problem. That is a more challenging question.
    Because on my two PCs the frame number is OK.
    Let us make a simple test.
    Generate formula a+b. make it 2 seconds (always hit enter in the custom UI so the number becomes yellow). Then, go to  C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\anytex\temp

and have a look at two files: file_main_info.json 

and formula_info.txt

Do you see the correct number of frames there?

Yaroslav.
  • My issue has almost resolved. I quite like this plugin. It does what it says. The Creator of this plugin also assisted me to navigate through various problem over email.
  • Hi guys;
    I am from Iran and we are embargoed and I cannot buy it.
    Please give me a license for a computer.
    May God be pleased with you.
  • it does not show up under Extensions in AE 2023. I just noticed that AE 2023 is not on the compatibility list. I hope you are planning to support AE 2023.
  • Hi, Lynn, I'm adding support for AE 2023 and PPro 2023 in the next 3 days. I'll update you asap.
    Yaroslav.
  • Dear Lynn, my anyTex still works with AE 2023. Could you double check please?
  • Any plans to support macos? Any way to help motivate it ;)
  • David, the sales))

• I finally got it to install. For some reason, the aescripts + aeplugins script said it installed it, but it really did not. After I used the zxp installer to install the zxp file, it installed OK.

One thing that is a little strange, is that it is expecitng MikTex to be in the Program Files/MikTex 2.9 directory, even if I override it in the plugin settings. For me, MikTex installed in the Program Files/MikTex directory, so I had to rename the directory. But then it works nicely.
  • Hello Everyone. I tried the free trial version in order to check it works. It worked amazingly well. However when producing an animation (either on after effects or premiere pro) the quality of the animation was quite poor. My doubt is if it is solved once I buy the full version? I mean, once purchased, will the animation will be seen as the demo youtube video? I'm highly interested in purchase this plugin
  • Hello, Edgar,
    The quality of the animation should be good in the free version (as well as in  the paid one).
    Could you provide more details? 

1. Do you have problems with resolution? 
    2. Which version of PPro and AE do you use?
    3. Is the frame rate of the animation is bad?

You could write an email and supplement it with screenshots and videos: [email protected] 

• Hi, I have AE 2024 et APP 2024. The AnyTex extension is here but nothing happen when I click on it
  • Hi, I am working with the trial version at the moment trying to get a few things to work... At the moment I am having problems getting the /mathbb{} function to properly render.  Just using it without a preamble causes it to not render, and I have read that you need to add \usepackage{amsfonts} to the preamble, but when I do that, the prompt window that opens says that it cant find the package.  opening the package manager for Miktex shows that its there.  any idea on why this is happening/how to fix it so i can get mathbb to work?
  • Dear David, please, present here the exact Latex expression you'd like to render.
    Or send it to me via email: [email protected]
  • hello, can u give me that crack?