Auto Transition Builder
  • I have question, Can I use it for the template selling site (for after-effect slideshow ) can I collect the project without plugin?
  • I have question, Can I use it for the template selling site (for after-effect slideshow ) can I collect the project without plugin?
    Yes, it is only required when you create the template.
  • On M1 Pro and M1 Max with version 1.01, I'm having the same issue where this does not load the transitions in the panel. I've deleted and reinstalled on both macs. Instead, it keeps displaying the "Subfolders and projects was not found" tip window. I have tried to link the folder with the correct structure many times, and the same error displays. It was a great tool when it worked before I upgraded to 1.01 on these new macbook pros.
  • On M1 Pro and M1 Max with version 1.01, I'm having the same issue where this does not load the transitions in the panel. I've deleted and reinstalled on both macs. Instead, it keeps displaying the "Subfolders and projects was not found" tip window. I have tried to link the folder with the correct structure many times, and the same error displays. It was a great tool when it worked before I upgraded to 1.01 on these new macbook pros.
    Hello, check bug report ticket
  • Can't find transition packs on Mac M1 - where is the directory?
  • didn't work :(((( i need help
  • didn't work :(((( i need help

if you need assistance, please open a Support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1