• Love this plug!

I suggest a complete overhaul of how the plug's controls are organized. As it is now, the controls are all over the place. For example, point thickness is under Mask 1, and the number of points is controled by Iterations at the top of the plug and visible points within Points. This would make working with it a lot more effecient. 

• Really loving this plugin! Quick question - is there a way to reverse the layer stack order of Mask 1 and Mask 2? I've made complex custom gradients for each and also custom mask shapes... but realized I stacked them in the wrong order. 

OR... is there a way to copy and paste gradient values from one mask to another? Either way, I'm trying to find a way to switch the ordering of the two masks. Thank you!
  • Really loving this plugin! Quick question - is there a way to reverse the layer stack order of Mask 1 and Mask 2? I've made complex custom gradients for each and also custom mask shapes... but realized I stacked them in the wrong order. 

OR... is there a way to copy and paste gradient values from one mask to another? Either way, I'm trying to find a way to switch the ordering of the two masks. Thank you!

You can create a keyframe of gradient and copy and paste it to another gradient
  • I tried this but I get an error when trying to paste the keyframe to the other gradient. It says "After Effects error: can't coerce different custom data types. (26 :: 269)". Is there no way to switch the order layer?
    Really loving this plugin! Quick question - is there a way to reverse the layer stack order of Mask 1 and Mask 2? I've made complex custom gradients for each and also custom mask shapes... but realized I stacked them in the wrong order. 

• I tried this but I get an error when trying to paste the keyframe to the other gradient. It says "After Effects error: can't coerce different custom data types. (26 :: 269)". Is there no way to switch the order layer?
    Really loving this plugin! Quick question - is there a way to reverse the layer stack order of Mask 1 and Mask 2? I've made complex custom gradients for each and also custom mask shapes... but realized I stacked them in the wrong order. 

Looks like a bug. Unfortunately  there is no way to switch. We can add this feature in next update.

Can you try just switch masks? For Mask1 choose Mask2 and for Mask2 choose Mask1
  • Hello, I am trying to make the shapes of this video promo 0:05 and 0:06     and I am not able to make that movement, im trying to move the mask but the result is not good, can you help me with a sample tutorial please? thank you.
  • Hello, I am trying to make the shapes of this video promo 0:05 and 0:06     and I am not able to make that movement, im trying to move the mask but the result is not good, can you help me with a sample tutorial please? thank you.
    In this sample two masks, each is straight line. In Masks section you need to use Sine 1 feature to make this waves. Set Amplitude for both masks, and different Frequency, animate with Offset.

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 14.58.26.png
    742 x 166 - 57K