Motion Presets for Premiere Pro
  • Is there any chance of creating an after effects version?
  • Thank you for this amazing and helpful tool. 
    Any chance of creating the folder for favorites?
    Also is there a way to make thumbnails bigger?
  • Please, add a Favorites filter feature
  • Is there any chance of creating an after effects version?
    Hi Sergio,

Unfortunately we didn't create aftereffects version yet. But for now you import premiere layers into aftereffects. Pleasee open a support ticket if you need more info.
  • Thank you for this amazing and helpful tool. 
    Any chance of creating the folder for favorites?
    Also is there a way to make thumbnails bigger?
    Hi Robert, 
    We are currently working on these. Please get in touch and wait for the new version:).

Regards,
    David 
  • Please, add a Favorites filter feature
    Hi Rafael,
    Sure stay in touch and wait for the new version.

Regards,
    David
  • This product doesn't work. Whenever i click apply it doesn't even apply
  • This product doesn't work. Whenever i click apply it doesn't even apply
    please open a ticket and send a screen shot. we answer you ASAP
  • Hey guys, this presets includes motion blur?
    Thanks!
  • Hey guys, this presets includes motion blur?
    Thanks!
    I clearly did not understand what you meant. But yes, we also have a bunch of Blur . You can also install the demo project.
  • I'm looking for a really simple jitter-like effect that is really trendy right now when you're showing handwriting or a doodle. It just cuts back and forth between the asset and a slighly distorted version of that same asset at a stop-motion style rate. This video shows the effect I'm talking about in After Effects:

Right now I have no idea how to do this in Premiere other that duplicating the asset, putting a displace effect on the second clip, and then duplicating those two over and over. Either that or using keyframes on the displace. That feels like so much work for such a simple effect, but I can't seem to find a plug-in that will do the heavy lifting. (Which is odd considering how common this effect is.)

Everything this plug-in offers is fantastic, but looks far more complex than what I'm looking for. Can this plug-in do what I'm looking for, or can you point me in the direction of something that can? Thank you.
  • I'm looking for a really simple jitter-like effect that is really trendy right now when you're showing handwriting or a doodle. It just cuts back and forth between the asset and a slighly distorted version of that same asset at a stop-motion style rate. This video shows the effect I'm talking about in After Effects:

Right now I have no idea how to do this in Premiere other that duplicating the asset, putting a displace effect on the second clip, and then duplicating those two over and over. Either that or using keyframes on the displace. That feels like so much work for such a simple effect, but I can't seem to find a plug-in that will do the heavy lifting. (Which is odd considering how common this effect is.)

Everything this plug-in offers is fantastic, but looks far more complex than what I'm looking for. Can this plug-in do what I'm looking for, or can you point me in the direction of something that can? Thank you.
    Hi,
    This extension includes many simple actions. Maybe it's better to download and use its trial version.
    Best regards
  • Does it work with Premiere Pro 2024?
  • Does it work with Premiere Pro 2024?
    Hi, Yes it works :)