Responsive Tools
  • Would this work with mogrts so if you change sequence setting in Premiere Pro the layers would adjust to the new dimensions? Or does it only work with AE comps? Thanks
  • Two sections work but section "Lock to Comp Size" does not currently work
  • Would this work with mogrts so if you change sequence setting in Premiere Pro the layers would adjust to the new dimensions? Or does it only work with AE comps? Thanks
    We try to add this in the update
  • I try it and really it looks good, but I think there is an issue with the lock top comp size, if the layer size is different than 100% it will not work properly it will keep shifting the position
  • Hey man. Some input I gathered. Would appreciate if you could fix those in the near future:

1. I tried to assign a solid layer that was originally 1920x1080 and resized down - to a corner and I got an error "This Layer is Unauthorized".
    Only when I preComped this layer- I was able to do so, yet, it was very buggy.

2. Regarding the "Link to comp size" feature - the extra middle points [bottom/top + sides] confuse me as they seem to act the same as assigning a layer to a corner. The layer is being pushed the same way no matter what point i choose

3. The way the whole mechanism works of "Link to comp size" - is a bit weird. After re-adjusting the comp size- when i mark the text layer- it's bounding box seem to be shifted out of the layer itself. Then there's a problem of re-adjusting the layer to fine tune it. There's an effect on the text layer called "MW_Offset_Y"  - it it works very weird [diagonally]. And the other effects don't allow me to adjust the layer as I want. 
    I think this is super critical. Being able to fine tune the position of the layer after assigning a layer to a corner + and changing comp size.

4. Like in your tutorial- When you assigned those 3 colored squares to the right corner- their animation was being cut off on the left side of the comp. Is it up to us to fix the starting point of the animation to be inside the comp? Or is it something that could be fixed in future updates?

5. The responsiveness of the script's UI should be ....more responsive. I place all of my scripts in a smaller area in AE and usually the whole UI of all of my scripts is being resized down to fit. The current rectangle UI of the "Lock Anchor Point" and "Link to Comp Scale" stay the same size, so you gotta scroll to view the whole menu. This should be fixed

6. The Lock Anchor point feature offsets the layer. This ruins already made animations. I believe this tool should keep the layer in the same position, while only altering the Anchor Point position, like Motion3 script does. 

Thank you so much for listening and improving your script :)
  • Hello. Will you add a 2023 support for the new released Adobe products?

Thank you.
  • Not so much response from the developer it seems, have these issues been addressed?
  • Not so much response from the developer it seems, have these issues been addressed?
    If you need assistance please open a support ticket
  • I try it and really it looks good, but I think there is an issue with the lock top comp size, if the layer size is different than 100% it will not work properly it will keep shifting the position
    We Try Fix it in next update soon .
    thank you for your attention
  • elad bari said:
    Hey man. Some input I gathered. Would appreciate if you could fix those in the near future:

1. I tried to assign a solid layer that was originally 1920x1080 and resized down - to a corner and I got an error "This Layer is Unauthorized".
    Only when I preComped this layer- I was able to do so, yet, it was very buggy.

2. Regarding the "Link to comp size" feature - the extra middle points [bottom/top + sides] confuse me as they seem to act the same as assigning a layer to a corner. The layer is being pushed the same way no matter what point i choose

3. The way the whole mechanism works of "Link to comp size" - is a bit weird. After re-adjusting the comp size- when i mark the text layer- it's bounding box seem to be shifted out of the layer itself. Then there's a problem of re-adjusting the layer to fine tune it. There's an effect on the text layer called "MW_Offset_Y"  - it it works very weird [diagonally]. And the other effects don't allow me to adjust the layer as I want. 
    I think this is super critical. Being able to fine tune the position of the layer after assigning a layer to a corner + and changing comp size.

4. Like in your tutorial- When you assigned those 3 colored squares to the right corner- their animation was being cut off on the left side of the comp. Is it up to us to fix the starting point of the animation to be inside the comp? Or is it something that could be fixed in future updates?

5. The responsiveness of the script's UI should be ....more responsive. I place all of my scripts in a smaller area in AE and usually the whole UI of all of my scripts is being resized down to fit. The current rectangle UI of the "Lock Anchor Point" and "Link to Comp Scale" stay the same size, so you gotta scroll to view the whole menu. This should be fixed

6. The Lock Anchor point feature offsets the layer. This ruins already made animations. I believe this tool should keep the layer in the same position, while only altering the Anchor Point position, like Motion3 script does. 

Thank you so much for listening and improving your script :)
    hello Mr Elad Bari Thank you very much for your Notes and your attention !!! Your opinions is best for Fix and Update our Scripts ! in future we need your opinion for make best Scripts !
    also We Try Fix it in next update soon .
  • Hello. Will you add a 2023 support for the new released Adobe products?

Thank you.
    Hello Dear
    are you have a problem in AE 2023 ?
    Hello , if you have isuse let me know for fix it .
    Thank you.
  • Hi,
    Is there any updates for this plugin? I'm getting the same error "This Layer is Unauthorized"  and the panel sometimes shows up empty.
  • Hi,
    Is there any updates for this plugin? I'm getting the same error "This Layer is Unauthorized"  and the panel sometimes shows up empty.
    Hi James , please Open a Support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1 ;
    Thankyou