• A while ago I bought "save actions" and I can't tell what is the difference between these two plugins. 
    Could you tell me why should I buy instead? What are the benefits or main differences between Save actions and Save objects?
    Cheers.
  • can i use 2023 ver?
  • - plz add Folder beside its make speed workflow
    - plz put comp name in input "Please enter a name for your new saved object"

- plz add Folder beside its make speed workflow
    - plz put comp name in input "Please enter a name for your new saved object"
    Both of your comments are very good ideas.
    I will think about them.
    Thank you
    any new about Folders panel !?
  • can i use 2023 ver?
    Yes. It is compatible with After Effects version 2023.
  • A while ago I bought "save actions" and I can't tell what is the difference between these two plugins. 
    Could you tell me why should I buy instead? What are the benefits or main differences between Save actions and Save objects?
    Cheers.
    "Save Actions" especially used for saving presets.
    But "Save Objects" is for saving compositions, layers and presets.
    Also save Fonts, Masks, Markers, Keyframes interpolation, Expressions and JSX codes with the ability to change their values.
    And its a media browser for your external templates. Preview, apply, and import projects, presets and media files.

To learn more about this extension, I suggest you watch its tutorial.
  • Hi,
    Just updated to AE2023 and the scipt is not working properly. It doesn't seem to load the preset libraries.
    It does it on AE 2022, but not 2023.
    Any guidance?
    Thanks!
    every after effect restart 
    plugin restart !!!!?
    every after effect restart 
    plugin restart !!!!?
    The extension should not be reset when After Effect is restarted. If you have a problem, open a support ticket so that we can help you.
  • Hi,
    Just updated to AE2023 and the scipt is not working properly. It doesn't seem to load the preset libraries.
    It does it on AE 2022, but not 2023.
    Any guidance?
    Thanks!
    Hi,This extension has been tested in After Effects 2023 and it works correctly.
    If you have a problem, open a support ticket and send us screenshots so we can help you.
  • I've just downloaded the latest version. The script stopped working. I can't get it to open. I've tried it on 2 Macs AE2023.

• I've just downloaded the latest version. The script stopped working. I can't get it to open. I've tried it on 2 Macs AE2023.

If you still need assistance, please open a ticket include screenshots so we are best able to assist you.

https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • wanted to ask, after clicking "save composition", it save the comp and opens a new project.is there a way to turn that off? as i have 100 files to save in the plugin but it will close current project and open new project then its very time consuming.
    can help?
  • - plz add Folder beside its make speed workflow

• I am trying to add an adjustment layer to my assets but it keeps lagging/freezing. :(
  • I am trying to add an adjustment layer to my assets but it keeps lagging/freezing. :(

if you need technical assistance, please open a Support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hey,
    I like the plugin, but one thing I wish is fixed is not forcing the default folders to me over and over...I am not interested in those, please, let me peacefully delete them once and forever and add some button to refresh them IF I WANT TO.

thank you!
  • after format my computer, i try to reinstall and dosent work anymore.
    Apparently, this issue only occurs in version 1.5.8.
    Apparently, this issue only occurs in version 1.5.8.
    Hi,
    If you have already changed the default folder for saving objects, go to the settings panel and click on the reset settings option. 
    If you have any issue please open a Support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
    Cheers,
    Masoud Ghazi from MotionCodes

• Is there a way to save the taper settings of a stroke and then apply those settings to other mono-weight strokes on the comp
  • Is there a way to save the taper settings of a stroke and then apply those settings to other mono-weight strokes on the comp
    You can select stroke property (content/ shape/stroke) and click on the save button of save objects and select "save as preset". 
    Then select stroke property of other layer and apply the saved preset on it.

Cheers,
    Masoud Ghazi
    MtionCodes
    You can select stroke property (content/ shape/stroke) and click on the save button of save objects and select "save as preset". 
    Then select stroke property of other layer and apply the saved preset on it.

Cheers,
    Masoud Ghazi
    MtionCodes
    Perfect Thanks
  • Hi there,

Any reason why the plugin is extremely slow/laggy on my M1 Mac? Every time I click anything in the plugin AE stalls for awhile, and it is basically an unusable plugin for me. Sad because I love the concept and when it has worked. Any help would be very appreciated, thanks.