Two-Sided Layers
  • Hello,

I am trying to use the Two-sided layer script but I am getting an error message using it in AE CC 2014: "After Effects warning: an expression was disabled as a result of an error. Error at line 13 in property 'Opacity' of layer 5 [name of the front comp] in comp [name of my main comp]. Layer to comp matrix isn't invertible in toCompVec."

The only thing I can think of is that I am using comps for front and back: does Two-sided layer script require layers and does not work with comps? any tricks to make it work with comps?

Thank you!

David Baud
  • Hi David,

I'm sorry you're having an issue with the script. I've responded to you on the ticketing system so we can get your problem fixed.

Adam
  • The PNGs, or PSDs I am using are glitching and not working correctly upon using two sided layer? Is there a fix for this?
  • The PNGs, or PSDs I am using are glitching and not working correctly upon using two sided layer? Is there a fix for this?
    f you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.