ft-Auto White Balance
  • I am having issue with after effects not being able to load the plug in... Is there a specific way to install this and the other ft-plug ins?

• You just need to place the plugin in the Plug-ins folder.  If you are still having issues please open a support ticket
  • This plugin is great, so simple! I always wondered why there wasn't an easier option to do this. Possible ideas for future releases could be a method of choosing your white or black as well as/instead of the choosing grey?
  • Great! I just purchased this plugin at full price, thinking it would work with the current version of After Effects CC. I followed the installation instructions and then discovered the plugin had not appeared in the Window Menu. Please do not tell me this is yet another great idea from aescripts + aeplugins that has not been updated to be compatible with A.E. 2016.
  • Hello Francois,

Your plugin has been awesome for all these years, but it is not Mercure accelerated, so it is very very slow to use nowdays. As all professionals know,
    lumetri white balance is just crap, more like tint than real White Balance (like Von Kries method). Please make a new accelerated version of this plugin! It's the best white balance plugin there is! Thank you!
    -Petri Lahtinen / [email protected]