• This looks promising. Currently trying out the trial.

If it's technically possible, it would be super cool if you could run Pixelfan in 3D. That would be also awesome! Basically by having the mask in a 3D layer and being able to choose the orientation of the "fan" would be a game changer. 

This is one of those plugins where you know that you havent seen anything like it and you start to wonder all the possible things you could do with it. Great to see something like this!
  • This looks promising. Currently trying out the trial.

If it's technically possible, it would be super cool if you could run Pixelfan in 3D. That would be also awesome! Basically by having the mask in a 3D layer and being able to choose the orientation of the "fan" would be a game changer. 

This is one of those plugins where you know that you havent seen anything like it and you start to wonder all the possible things you could do with it. Great to see something like this!
    Hi Miika,

Thanks so much for your comment! The 3D suggestion is a great one, I'll keep it in mind for the future. I would love to see what you create with it and if you have any other comments suggestions for future versions, either on the discord or here!

Jonah
  • hey there - running newest version of ae- getting ' After effects error: Couldn't find main entry point for pixelfam.aex (48::72) contact dev 

any help would be great
  • hey there - running newest version of ae- getting ' After effects error: Couldn't find main entry point for pixelfam.aex (48::72) contact dev 

any help would be great
    Hi Ben,

Thanks for letting me know about this, really sorry to hear it's not working for you! I don't get this error on the latest AE, but I will help you to get it working. Could you open a support ticket? If you need further assistance please open a support ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=2005&direct=1.

In your message, please include your OS version (i.e. Windows 10) and exact AE version (i.e. AE 23.1.0 Build 83) which you can find by clicking Help->About After Effects inside AE.

Jonah

any help would be great
    Hello! have exactly the same issue

any help would be great

If you need assistance please open a support ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=2005&direct=1

any help would be great
    Hi Roman,

Sorry that you're having this issue! I will look into it right away and reply to your support ticket if I need any more information.

Thanks,
    Jonah

any help would be great
    hey there - running newest version of ae- getting ' After effects error: Couldn't find main entry point for pixelfam.aex (48::72) contact dev 

any help would be great
    Hi Roman and Ben,

This has been fixed in the latest update (v1.0.2). I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please reach out if you need help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Jonah