Depth Mosh Bundle
  • Hi! I already purchased Datamosh 2 and love it, is there any way to still get a discount on depth scannner by chance?
  • Hi! I already purchased Datamosh 2 and love it, is there any way to still get a discount on depth scannner by chance?
    Yes if you purchased it within the refund window. Just ask for a refund and purchase the bundle.

Yes if you purchased it within the refund window. Just ask for a refund and purchase the bundle.

I bought it a little more than 90 days ago :(

I bought it a little more than 90 days ago :(
    If it's only a few days then we might still be able to refund, the window varies slightly from bank to bank. please open a support ticket and we can assist you
  • Not working AE 2024 (24.0.0)

Is this normal? Win 11
     please open a support ticket and we can assist you
  • I'm interested in purchasing this combo, but confused as to whether this is compatible for AE 2024. The compatibility on this page says 2022 and 2023. However, clicking on each of these products individually claim that they support 2024. Just wanted clarification that this combo would be compatible with my after effects. Thanks
  • I'm interested in purchasing this combo, but confused as to whether this is compatible for AE 2024. The compatibility on this page says 2022 and 2023. However, clicking on each of these products individually claim that they support 2024. Just wanted clarification that this combo would be compatible with my after effects. Thanks

yes they are compatible with 2024