• Can I use the TYPOKIT with any type of font?
  • Can I use the TYPOKIT with any type of font?
    No you can’t.
    The animated typefaces are based on the vector shapes of fonts
  • can i create vertical text with Typokit?
  • This script is unusable running After Effects 2023 version 23.1.0  or AE 2022 on a MacBook Pro running Ventura 13.1. I get a message that states there are expression errors. 

I have enabled "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network" and set Expressions to "Legacy ExtendScript".

It's the same on my Windows 10 machine running After Effects 2023 version 23.1.0 or AE 2022.

Very disappointing.

• This script is unusable running After Effects 2023 version 23.1.0  or AE 2022 on a MacBook Pro running Ventura 13.1. I get a message that states there are expression errors. 
    I have enabled "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network" and set Expressions to "Legacy ExtendScript".
    It's the same on my Windows 10 machine running After Effects 2023 version 23.1.0 or AE 2022.
    Very disappointing.

The extension has been tested in After Effects versions 2022 and 2023 (both mac and windows) and it runs without problems.
    If you have any issues, please open a ticket so we can help you.

Cheers,
    MotionCodes
  • I would like to change the typograhpy, please add this option. Thanks.
  • I would like to change the typograhpy, please add this option. Thanks.
    Make your meaning more clear so that it can be used in the next update if possible
  • can i create vertical text with Typokit?
    Not normally,
    For this purpose, you have to manually arrange the letters vertically after creating the typo animation.

• Thanks  :)
    Thanks for your comment,
    Wait for the next update. New typo animations are coming...
  • It's not possible to change the font???
  • It's not possible to change the font???
    This product uses animated typefaces which does not need to install the font and its font cannot be changed.

Cheers,
    Masoud Ghazi
    MotionCodes