Emoji Library
  • It would be great if the emoji is applied directly to the track and not have to drag from the project
  • It would be great if the emoji is applied directly to the track and not have to drag from the project
    Hey Jorge,
    In Premier Pro as there are multiple video tracks, you need to drag the emoji to your desired track.
    In After Effects, the emoji is applied directly to your composition on a new layer.
    If you have any further feedback, would love to hear it! 
  • Hi what resolution are these?
    Thx
  • 9000?? hows that possible? are there even moe than 500? do you have a library I can see a preview? 
  • Hi what resolution are these? Thx
    They range between 500x500px to 700x700px - depending on which set you have selected and the specific emoji type!
  • 9000?? hows that possible? are there even moe than 500? do you have a library I can see a preview? 
    With each skin tone variation and each emoji available in the Twitter, Openmoji and Google emoji style, it adds up! 

You can give Emoji Library a test drive on this page: just head to the description section and navigate to where it says 'Give Emoji Library a Test Drive, now!' and give the interactive demo a try
  • Hello, my EMoji Library extension on premiere keeps connecting to internet but never really connects and now It's been super annoying since I can't add any emojis. Any help on that? my internet is completely fine and super fast...
  • Hello, my EMoji Library extension on premiere keeps connecting to internet but never really connects and now It's been super annoying since I can't add any emojis. Any help on that? my internet is completely fine and super fast...
    Hello Andres, please may you open a support ticket and provide screenshots of the issue. I will then look into this imediately for you. Cheers!
  • I love Emoji Library! Such an easy way to add emojis to my videos. I use it in After Effects and Premiere Pro. It literally has every emojis you could possibly want! 5 stars! ☆☆☆☆☆