• wow bro! never expected someone will make this kind of tools. I have been using some of chat gpt generative code since it release and is just awesome! now you make it easier to use it.

Gonna try this, thanks bro!
  • This is great! It's definitely a 'klutz' but it helps a hell of a lot. Some things that it does wrong seem odd, such as incorrect casing in case sensitive properties etc.

Is there any plans to improve on this by fine tuning the model with adobe coding data (I understand you can do that via the API?)? I think that would go a very long way in transforming Kluts GPT into GOAT-GPT.

Other additions could be:

Add the ability to just export the produced code out to a .jsx file (I know copy/paste is there already, but just for quick sharing etc.

The same with 'Extensions' (as I've noticed it can try and build out an extension with html, js etc). To be able to just download the extension 'files' in a zip would be great.

It's fantastic though, thank you!
  • wow bro! never expected someone will make this kind of tools. I have been using some of chat gpt generative code since it release and is just awesome! now you make it easier to use it.

Gonna try this, thanks bro!
    Awesome, let us know how you like it!
  • Saxon Rix said:
    This is great! It's definitely a 'klutz' but it helps a hell of a lot. Some things that it does wrong seem odd, such as incorrect casing in case sensitive properties etc.

Is there any plans to improve on this by fine tuning the model with adobe coding data (I understand you can do that via the API?)? I think that would go a very long way in transforming Kluts GPT into GOAT-GPT.

Other additions could be:

Add the ability to just export the produced code out to a .jsx file (I know copy/paste is there already, but just for quick sharing etc.

The same with 'Extensions' (as I've noticed it can try and build out an extension with html, js etc). To be able to just download the extension 'files' in a zip would be great.

It's fantastic though, thank you!
    Great to hear it's helping and thanks for the suggestions!

To answer your questions, fine tuning (aka customizing an AI model) is possible with OpenAI's other models currently, but not GPT 3.5 (the one Klutz GPT and ChatGPT use). We do plan on revisiting that once once that functionality is added.

Save to JSX has been mentioned before so we're looking into that.

Regarding Saving to Extensions, that's a new request. It would be more complicated since you need a bunch of files in the right places (manifest.xml, JS, HTML, CSS, JSX, etc). Interested if you can share any examples of how you've built Extensions with GPT.

Thanks!

• Hello.

Can it be used with chatGPT4 as a paid customer?

Thank you.
  • Hello.

Can it be used with chatGPT4 as a paid customer?

Thank you.
    Hi Filippo,

The GPT-4 API hasn't been released publicly yet, once it is we will look at adding that.

Thanks!
  • Hello :)
    I have an error and i can't find a solution anywher, can you help me please if you know what to do ?
    the error :

Error:

Request failed with status code 429

You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.

I have never used chatgpt so i don't know how i can exceed my quota ^^'

I don't pay a pro plan, maybe it's the problem ?
    We must pay chatgpt ?

Klutz gpt can work on a free version of chatgpt ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help :)

• Hello :)
    I have an error and i can't find a solution anywher, can you help me please if you know what to do ?
    the error :

Error:

I have never used chatgpt so i don't know how i can exceed my quota ^^'

I don't pay a pro plan, maybe it's the problem ?
    We must pay chatgpt ?

Klutz gpt can work on a free version of chatgpt ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help :)

Hello There!

Yes, if your free trial expired, then you'll need to add a payment method on your OpenAI account to use the API, it's very affordable. More details on this page: https://platform.openai.com/account/billing/overview and in the Klutz GPT help window.
  • Hi I am getting the same error. I have a paid account and have also a refreshed the API key. 

Any advise would be appreciated.
  • Hi I am getting the same error. I have a paid account and have also a refreshed the API key. 

Any advise would be appreciated.
    Hi there,

Make sure you have a card on file and not just ChatGPT Plust, which is different. If you do, open a support ticket and we can help from there:

https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=2074
  • Hi I saw your plugin and wanted to try it out! I just got it installed on my Mac via the ZXP installer, but when I open the extension in After Effects, the screen is completely blank. I made sure the installer has debugging enabled, restarted my computer, etc.
    I also noticed that currently at the time of writing this, OpenAI's ChatGPT's servers are currently full. Do you think there is a correlation between these factors? 

I do not have a paid ChatGPT account, nor have a reached quota. The thing is, the extension within After Effects (v 23.3.0, Build 53) is totally blank though- no option to even login. 
  • Hi I saw your plugin and wanted to try it out! I just got it installed on my Mac via the ZXP installer, but when I open the extension in After Effects, the screen is completely blank. I made sure the installer has debugging enabled, restarted my computer, etc.
    I also noticed that currently at the time of writing this, OpenAI's ChatGPT's servers are currently full. Do you think there is a correlation between these factors? 

I do not have a paid ChatGPT account, nor have a reached quota. The thing is, the extension within After Effects (v 23.3.0, Build 53) is totally blank though- no option to even login. 
    Hi Lindsay,

Sounds like you're doing everything right. We've tested on AE 23.3 on Mac and it's working fine. Even if OpenAI's servers were down, Klutz should still run, it would just give you an error when you tried to chat.

Can you open a support ticket and we can assist you from there?

https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=2074

Thanks!
  • hey sorry..but this script does not install correctly for me on windows manual installation.  i follwed every step exactly...except for maybe there was no co.hyperbrew.klutz-gpt folder..i had to create one and extract all into that...i do see it under extentions in after effects..but it does not open anything
  • hey sorry..but this script does not install correctly for me on windows manual installation.  i follwed every step exactly...except for maybe there was no co.hyperbrew.klutz-gpt folder..i had to create one and extract all into that...i do see it under extentions in after effects..but it does not open anything
    Hi Richard,

Make sure you're using After Effects 2022 or later, and recommend installing with ZXP Installer. If you're still running into issues, please open a support ticket and we can assist you from there.

Thanks!
  • I payed for a pro plan to use it, but still receive error about quota(. Had a big hopes for it
  • I payed for a pro plan to use it, but still receive error about quota(. Had a big hopes for it
    Hi there,

There is no pro plan for Klutz GPT, it's a free / pay-what-you want tool.

If you're referring to ChatGPT Plus, ChatGPT Plus is different than a paid OpenAI account, you need to add a payment method under billing to use the API with tools like Klutz GPT. You can do this under the OpenAI billing preferences.

Their pricing is very inexpensive and you can track your usage here.
  • Hello, I downloaded the plugin to try it, but it does not work.

Error:

• I'm getting the same error about my quota, in spite of having both a ChatGPT Plus account, AND bought OpenAI credits. What can I do to solve this? 
    I even generated a new API key for Klutz, but it simply doesn't work, apart from givining me the 'exceeded quota' error.
  • Hello, I downloaded the plugin to try it, but it does not work.

Error:

Like the error code says, you’ve exceeded your quota, meaning your free trial has expired and you need a paid account by adding a payment method in your OpenAI billing preferences.

• I'm getting the same error about my quota, in spite of having both a ChatGPT Plus account, AND bought OpenAI credits. What can I do to solve this? 
    I even generated a new API key for Klutz, but it simply doesn't work, apart from givining me the 'exceeded quota' error.

ChatGPT Plus is different than a paid OpenAI account, you need to add a payment method under billing to use the API with tools like Klutz GPT. You can do this under the OpenAI billing preferences.

• Hello. After I update the script version. The history containing previous chats disappears. In the side menu, only an empty semi-transparent column appears. I can only see the current chat. How do I recover old chats?
  • Hello. After I update the script version. The history containing previous chats disappears. In the side menu, only an empty semi-transparent column appears. I can only see the current chat. How do I recover old chats?
    Hi there, please open a ticket and we can assist you from there: https://aescripts.com/contact/, thanks!
  • Would it be possible to add model selection to the UI (i.e. give the user the option to select gpt-4 models if available to them via their dev account)
  • Hi! I keep getting the same "jsx is undefined" error with every script klutz makes. I'm using apple m2, I've tried all workarounds suggested by klutz but nothing seems to work. Any thoughts?
  • Would it be possible to add model selection to the UI (i.e. give the user the option to select gpt-4 models if available to them via their dev account)
    Yes this is something in the works, be sure to voice your request over in the Feature Request form:
  • Hi! I keep getting the same "jsx is undefined" error with every script klutz makes. I'm using apple m2, I've tried all workarounds suggested by klutz but nothing seems to work. Any thoughts?
    Hi Jorge, Please contact support at https://hyperbrew.co/support/ and we can help you resolve this.