• Really wish this allowed us to trim a layer to the start point of the layer above. Thought that would be the case. 
    Feature suggestion for the next version!
  • Does this script work with KBar? Do you have individual scriplets or whatever they are called, so we can only save certain parts of this script in Kbar please? 
  • Is it possible you update the whole UI to be responsive please? Buttons are disappearing behind boundaries of the panel, if it is too narrow. 
  • Hey

Is there a specific shortcut we need to use to Trim to the layer keyframe in-Point please? CMD or CTRL does not work. 

It works fine to trim to both keyframes or from the back. But it does not work to trim to keyframe from the start. I'm on MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 and AE 23.3.0
  • Just bought it, it's so useful! One thing: I'd love to customize the panel size even more responsive in a small verticle way, as shown in the screenshot. Is this possible for the next update? Thank you guys.

• Really wish this allowed us to trim a layer to the start point of the layer above. Thought that would be the case. 
    Feature suggestion for the next version!
    CTRL will trim the in point for each mode and ALT trims the outpoint for each mode.
  • Does this script work with KBar? Do you have individual scriplets or whatever they are called, so we can only save certain parts of this script in Kbar please? 
    Not at the moment, but I'll work on it for an update.
  • Hey

Is there a specific shortcut we need to use to Trim to the layer keyframe in-Point please? CMD or CTRL does not work. 

It works fine to trim to both keyframes or from the back. But it does not work to trim to keyframe from the start. I'm on MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 and AE 23.3.0
    Can you open a support ticket to help troubleshoot the issue?
  • Why does Trim to above and below only work for one layer at a time? This is very frustrating, and is my entire reason for buying this plugin. If you select multiple layers that are stacked on top of each other, can you make this affect the group?

Thank you, kindly.
  • I can't trim to selection with more than two layers selected which means that I have to trim layers one by one.
  • Without the ability to trim multiple layers at the same time, this script is almost useless to me.

It's a shame for a 15$ script that doesn't even work with kbar.
  • can you do some update about the icons? so when we resize the panel the icons jump beside each other?
    or an option to choose layout settings? which icon we want on or off? it just takes a lot of space in the AE UI

lately any new script is kinda responsive and customizable...

anyway nice script.