• Please add "reverse S curves"! Where the velocity starts and ends maximally and is slowest in the middle of the two keyframes. Ideally there would be two sliders to adjust it - how far the handle moves vertically and horizontally, since those are both important aspects of the curve.
  • Love this plugin, but it does take up a bit of real estate. Would it be possible to make it compact/responsive so all the elements can fit in one line?
  • Love this plugin, but it does take up a bit of real estate. Would it be possible to make it compact/responsive so all the elements can fit in one line?
    I'm glad to hear that you're loving the plugin. Let me look into your request. Thanks for the suggestion. 

Kevin
  • It's a very useful plugin - simple and elegant. The only drawback is that when you set it to Ease In or Ease Out, it'll change the icon of your keyframe to Ease - which is ambiguous. This is a big deal, since it's crucial to know which keys are Eased In or Out when navigating the timeline.

• It's a very useful plugin - simple and elegant. The only drawback is that when you set it to Ease In or Ease Out, it'll change the icon of your keyframe to Ease - which is ambiguous. This is a big deal, since it's crucial to know which keys are Eased In or Out when navigating the timeline.

Thank you for the feedback. The only issue with keeping one of the keys as a linear keyframe when only easing in or out is that the shape of the curve isn't accurate. When looking at the speed graph for position, the linear key causes the speed to increase and then decrease over time while Arc ensures that the speed starts from the highest speed and in the example below eases into the second keyframe.

Image below: Top - Arc Linear to Ease In, Bottom - AE Default Linear to Ease in
    curve comparison.jpg
    1080 x 1470 - 122K

Thank you for the feedback. The only issue with keeping one of the keys as a linear keyframe when only easing in or out is that the shape of the curve isn't accurate. When looking at the speed graph for position, the linear key causes the speed to increase and then decrease over time while Arc ensures that the speed starts from the highest speed and in the example below eases into the second keyframe.

Thanks so much for your quick reply, Kevin!

I see what you mean.
    When you select two keyframes and apply an Ease In / Out with Arc, you get that clean curve without the bump. In that case, it makes perfect sense for both keyframes to have an Ease icon.

But when you select a single keyframe and apply an Ease In / Out with Arc, you get the same inaccurate bump as you would in AE (no matter the type of property) - making it virtually the same as the AE default. In that scenario, would it be possible to have the keyframe be an Ease In or Ease Out icon instead of the Ease icon?

Thanks so much again for the quick response and taking the time to break it down for me.

Thanks so much for your quick reply, Kevin!

I see what you mean.
    When you select two keyframes and apply an Ease In / Out with Arc, you get that clean curve without the bump. In that case, it makes perfect sense for both keyframes to have an Ease icon.

But when you select a single keyframe and apply an Ease In / Out with Arc, you get the same inaccurate bump as you would in AE (no matter the type of property) - making it virtually the same as the AE default. In that scenario, would it be possible to have the keyframe be an Ease In or Ease Out icon instead of the Ease icon?

Thanks so much again for the quick response and taking the time to break it down for me.
    Thank you for the additional information. I'll take a look and see if it's possible when using Arc on single keyframes.
  • Unfortunately it's not working with Box It! It just says: Name those layers
  • Unfortunately it's not working with Box It! It just says: Name those layers
    Can you open a support ticket so I can better help you.