• Some options in script not working properly
  • Some options in script not working properly
    Can you create a support ticket and explain what's not working for you to better help you? Thanks.
  • Does the Bake selection work in the trial mode?
  • Does the Bake selection work in the trial mode?
    All features work in trial mode. The Bake feature only works with Grids and Radial arrays that have controllers created with Relativity. Let me know if you're having any issues with it and I'm happy to take a look at it. 
  • Thanks for getting back to me. I created a radial area, and when I try to bake it without any layers selected, or even if I choose layers to bake, nothing changes. I used smart delete, and the control layer doesn't get deleted, and keyframes aren't added.
  • Thanks for getting back to me. I created a radial area, and when I try to bake it without any layers selected, or even if I choose layers to bake, nothing changes. I used smart delete, and the control layer doesn't get deleted, and keyframes aren't added.
    Can you fill out a support ticket so I can dive into the issue a little more. Thanks.
  • I mean download your trial and try to change position sliders on X and Y, when you drag them nothing happen, same with scale option, maybe something wrong on my side idk
    Some options in script not working properly
    Can you create a support ticket and explain what's not working for you to better help you? Thanks.

• I mean download your trial and try to change position sliders on X and Y, when you drag them nothing happen, same with scale option, maybe something wrong on my side idk
    Some options in script not working properly

Can you provide more information about your system. Windows, Mac, M1, version of After Effects. If you open a support ticked I'll be able to see the requested information. Thank you.
  • Hi Kevin, I have the same issue as Andrew unfortunately. I've been using Relativity for two days and it works sometimes and sometimes not, I can't see an obvious reason why.

When it's not working it's the Pos, Scl, Rot, Opac, Mat functions that don't work, but the Mat, Rad and Util functions do. Restarting AE didn't solve it. Was working fine an hour ago and now isn't.

I'm on a MacBook Pro M1 Max using the latest MacOS, Relativity v1.1, AE v 23.1.0

• Does it work on 3D layers in 3D space?
  • Does it work on 3D layers in 3D space?
    All the features work with 3d layers, however, only the offset modes actually change 3d properties. The other modes only effect layers in 2d space. I recommend checking out the trial to see if it meets your needs. 
  • Hi The script does not work fully. Position, scale, rotation does not work. Everything else works. I am still using the trial version. But not everything works. What to do? I need to buy this script, but it is not fully compliant.

• Hi The script does not work fully. Position, scale, rotation does not work. Everything else works. I am still using the trial version. But not everything works. What to do? I need to buy this script, but it is not fully compliant.

I've had a small percentage of users have issues with the offset sliders. The issue seems to be machine specific as nothing works for all the users with the difficulty. Some people have resolved the issue by resetting their After Effects preferences, which isn't ideal if you have a lot of licensed plugins/scripts. You can temporarily move your preferences to see if it's a solution for you. I will continue to look into possible solutions, but since the issue isn't present on my four machines it's tough to nail down. 
  • Hello. It is not working. What can I do?
  • Hello, i think the Script is very cool. But i also have problems. Some options like Pos, Scale... with the sliders are not working. 
    I have tested it on two computers. Both PC with windows 11 and Ae 2023. 
  • Hi, I just bought the script and some functions are not working for me. Pos, Scal, Opacity, Rota.
    I am working on Mac m1 processor. Can you help me?
  • I'm experiencing a similar issue. Some functions don't work at all and some of them work sometimes, but sometimes they don't. I downloaded the trial yesterday and I'm on a 2019 Macbook Pro with the latest version of CC installed.

Is there a fix for this issue? I really would like to know before I buy the plugin. 
  • I'm experiencing a similar issue. Some functions don't work at all and some of them work sometimes, but sometimes they don't. I downloaded the trial yesterday and I'm on a 2019 Macbook Pro with the latest version of CC installed.

Is there a fix for this issue? I really would like to know before I buy the plugin. 
    I have finally been able to replicate the issue on my end with the latest update to AE. I'll have fix for it soon!
  • Hi Kevin, thanks so much for the product updates, I can confirm the issues I had with unresponsive sliders on my MacBook Pro M1 Max are now resolved and all works just fine in AE 2024 and Relativity v1.3 :)
  • Hi Kevin, thanks so much for the product updates, I can confirm the issues I had with unresponsive sliders on my MacBook Pro M1 Max are now resolved and all works just fine in AE 2024 and Relativity v1.3 :)
    Thank you for taking the time to let me know. I appreciate the feedback.
  • I like the idea of this, but in practice it's super fiddly to use. You really need to have a button to zero out the sliders, because scrabbling  about inside the number boxes is a fiddly pain, and you can't tab between them because the 'show mini graph gets triggered'.  Also, I think you need to add a shift modifier to zero out the boxes, and also one to reverse the value, because it's annoying having to fidget inside the box to simply add a minus.
    Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to like, particularly the way it can mimic the sort of lifting my cloner scripts can do ,on an ad hoc basis. t just needs some UI love, and a better way of manipulating data.

best wishes
  • I like the idea of this, but in practice it's super fiddly to use. You really need to have a button to zero out the sliders, because scrabbling  about inside the number boxes is a fiddly pain, and you can't tab between them because the 'show mini graph gets triggered'.  Also, I think you need to add a shift modifier to zero out the boxes, and also one to reverse the value, because it's annoying having to fidget inside the box to simply add a minus.
    Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to like, particularly the way it can mimic the sort of lifting my cloner scripts can do ,on an ad hoc basis. t just needs some UI love, and a better way of manipulating data.

best wishes
    Thank you for your feedback. I should be able to incorporate your request. 
  • Thank you for speedy response.  Very nice! 

There a glitch on the Mac with the slider incrementing; When you CTRL Click to -1, the value in the panel increments, but the Comp Viewer doesn't Update until you release the CTRL key and re Click the Slider Control - then it updates. It works Perfectly on the ALT +1 key, so I don't think it's a Mac UI thing.  One last suggestion you could add SHIFT+CTRL. & SHFT+ALT ti increment by +10 each way?

This is lovely stuff. I wish I could afford to buy it .  

• Thank you for speedy response.  Very nice! 

There a glitch on the Mac with the slider incrementing; When you CTRL Click to -1, the value in the panel increments, but the Comp Viewer doesn't Update until you release the CTRL key and re Click the Slider Control - then it updates. It works Perfectly on the ALT +1 key, so I don't think it's a Mac UI thing.  One last suggestion you could add SHIFT+CTRL. & SHFT+ALT ti increment by +10 each way?

This is lovely stuff. I wish I could afford to buy it .  

Can you open a support ticket so I can share an update with you to see if it fixes your issue? Thank you.
  • Work only with shape layer or with all type of layer?
  • Work only with shape layer or with all type of layer?
    It works will all layer types.