• imageQueueUp

It's easy to make mistakes when you're working on multiple jobs with different deliverables for previews and final renders. QueueUp saves the output folder and render settings for each of your jobs, so you can easily switch between them throughout the day.

https://aescripts.com/queueup/

• Definitely demand from my side. 

I just installed it on Mac (Mac Studio, Ventura 13.4). Unfortunately it's not working: when I click on the "+" next to "add or select a job", a project titled "remove" flashes up in the Render Queue for a fraction of a second and then disappears again. 

I just installed it on Mac (Mac Studio, Ventura 13.4). Unfortunately it's not working: when I click on the "+" next to "add or select a job", a project titled "remove" flashes up in the Render Queue for a fraction of a second and then disappears again.
    I have the same problem. Did you solve it?
  • +1 for the Mac version!
  • Same for me... eagerly awaiting Mac version!
  • Jay Kaslo said:
    Same for me... eagerly awaiting Mac version!

The new one, 1.0.6, has Mac support. Try it out, and please let me know if you have any issues.
  • +1 for the Mac version!
    The new one, 1.0.6, has Mac support. Try it out, and please let me know if you have any issues.

I have the same problem. Did you solve it?
  • ole sturm said:
    Definitely demand from my side. 

• Awesome script. Thanks. I would really love it if the script not only added the active comp to render queue but also rendered it out to the specified path (overwriting the file in the destination if it exists). Is such a thing already possible in the current version though?
  • Great script,  Thanks!

Could you add a preference that can toggle using an "final" folder or not? I have a specific protocol that I follow for folders so I currently have to go back and remove the directory