• When I run this plugin, I get an expression error and can't use it
  • Please set File > Project Settings > Expressions to "JavaScript".
  • I got expression errors. A necessary layer could not found.
    In the tutorial video, this plugin creates some layers (Underline, Cursor, TypeAnimeJP:xxxx, and [Don't Touch]xxxx) .
    But when I run this plugin, some layers name like [Don't touch]xxxx are not created.
    In the tutorial video, this plugin creates some layers (Underline, Cursor, TypeAnimeJP:xxxx, and [Don't Touch]xxxx) .
    But when I run this plugin, some layers name like [Don't touch]xxxx are not created.
    If you do not include ^ in the input text, layers beginning with [Don't touch]xxxx will not be created.
    If you do not include ^ in the input text, layers beginning with [Don't touch]xxxx will not be created.
    Thanks for your quick response. I missed the operation. This plugin works fine.
  • I've just bought the plugin - can you explain please what is the difference between ひらがな and 本文 input text?
    I understand it's hiragana and body text - but that doesnt explain why / when should I use them and what is the difference between them.
    If it's a cultural thing please explain as well - I don't want to come across as ignorant when I use your plugin in my production.
    Also I don't understand what "^" is used for. Thank you in advance
  • I've just bought the plugin - can you explain please what is the difference between ひらがな and 本文 input text?
    I understand it's hiragana and body text - but that doesnt explain why / when should I use them and what is the difference between them.
    If it's a cultural thing please explain as well - I don't want to come across as ignorant when I use your plugin in my production.
    Also I don't understand what "^" is used for. Thank you in advance
    See this tutorial.