Is there a script (or plugin) that will take a photo and break it up into parts/shape?
  • Is there a script or plug-in out there that will take a picture and break it up into various parts (squares for example.)  The idea would be that you could automate and rapidly create a photo collage of a single image.  (See examples of what I mean in pics below.)

Lloyd, thanks for answering (even if it was 8.5 years later, lol!), but unfortunately super-collage would not do what I need.  Again, I would need to do something like the examples below (one picture, multiple objects that overlap without distorting the picture.  Not taking multiple pictures and putting them in multiple objects.  (Maybe collage was the wrong term ... I removed it from the new post's title.)

I know this can be accomplished creating (for the examples below) custom picture frames (or whatever you want) with alpha channels, and then for ones where there are spacing creating a luma/alpha matte to block out the gaps ... or even just some simple masking.  Was just hoping for a way to automate it.

Thanks.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions