• Wow it looks fantastic! Is there any plan for both PR and AE? it seems great tool for AE
  • Wow it looks fantastic! Is there any plan for both PR and AE? it seems great tool for AE
    Greetings,

I've thought about making it work in AE, but there are already tools that can achieve the same result there. The only thing I'd think Easify Pro will be useful in AE is for special graphs customization and the ability to combine them. 

If people want it in AE, I'll make it work there. If it's possible in Pr, it surely will be in AE) 
  • As you said, other tools already exist in AE, but the ability to merge graphs is very unique and special, (also create easying to keyframes which i want like between and everything option) and your plugin is the only one that does it. Also, the ability to convert to keyframes instead of expressions would be very useful in AE (espacially bounce and overshoot motion). I think both PR and AE would be even more powerful and popular if it became a universal plugin.
  • As you said, other tools already exist in AE, but the ability to merge graphs is very unique and special, (also create easying to keyframes which i want like between and everything option) and your plugin is the only one that does it. Also, the ability to convert to keyframes instead of expressions would be very useful in AE (espacially bounce and overshoot motion). I think both PR and AE would be even more powerful and popular if it became a universal plugin.
    Alright then, I'll look to make it work in AE
  • Leyero Sh said:
    As you said, other tools already exist in AE, but the ability to merge graphs is very unique and special, (also create easying to keyframes which i want like between and everything option) and your plugin is the only one that does it. Also, the ability to convert to keyframes instead of expressions would be very useful in AE (espacially bounce and overshoot motion). I think both PR and AE would be even more powerful and popular if it became a universal plugin.
    Alright then, I'll make it work in AE

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'll be sure to purchase your plugin right away!
  • Leyero Sh said:
    As you said, other tools already exist in AE, but the ability to merge graphs is very unique and special, (also create easying to keyframes which i want like between and everything option) and your plugin is the only one that does it. Also, the ability to convert to keyframes instead of expressions would be very useful in AE (espacially bounce and overshoot motion). I think both PR and AE would be even more powerful and popular if it became a universal plugin.
    Alright then, I'll make it work in AE

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'll be sure to purchase your plugin right away!
    Wow, thank you! I'll try not to disappoint you then) 
  • I agree! Please make this available for AE - you'll have users lining up for it :)
  • I've been using this new plugin for a while now and it's really great, the UI is great and I haven't found any bugs. I was able to create flying and bouncing text animations very quickly by utilizing the presets(customizable). Also, by merging it with the previously released plugin 'Transmitter', I was able to apply motion graphics that look like they were edited in AE with motion blur and other effects very easily in premiere. It's really annoying to have to open AE for simple level motion graphics and then have to integrate it with premiere afterwards. This plugin solves that very well. Thank you for the great plugin.
  • It's finally done! I've been waiting for this for a long time.thank you!
    A bit of feedback, when the mouse cursor hovers over the presents area (first block), tip "some shit" pops up.
  • It's finally done! I've been waiting for this for a long time.thank you!
    A bit of feedback, when the mouse cursor hovers over the presents area (first block), tip "some shit" pops up.
    oh thank you lol, I was experimenting with a hover option to show info about saved preset, and it wasn't working on mac, but apparently it does on win, and I forgot to remove test text.

Will remove it in the next update thank you
  • You've kept your promise! Thank you so much. It's perfect.
  • You've kept your promise! Thank you so much. It's perfect.

My pleasure
  • Hello!

Is it possible to sove presets in AE and use them in PP?

This would make the "transform-effect-copy-paste"-Insanity obsolete 
    and the life for a lot of people much more easy!

Thanks
  • Hello!

Is it possible to sove presets in AE and use them in PP?

This would make the "transform-effect-copy-paste"-Insanity obsolete 
    and the life for a lot of people much more easy!

Thanks
    Hello,

Do you mean saving AE animation presets? Easify can't do that.
    But what it can do is save up to 10 animation graphs as presets so you can quickly apply easing.

And sorry I didn't get what you mean by "transform-effect-copy-paste"-Insanity

Cheers,
    Leyero
  • Hi there!

I haven't bought this plugin yet, it seems fantastic. I've been able to test the free version and I'm trying to implement it into my own workflow.

I do would like to suggest that we could have a way to visualize this similar to the Speed Graph in AE, I think that's the way easing is represented in Premiere too, though, but if the plugin had that option, I'd love it since i'd understand better what I'm doing. 

Thank you so much :)
  • i dont see a free trial icon. i cant buy without trying it
  • i dont see a free trial icon. i cant buy without trying it
    there's a "try" button on top of the page near "add to cart".
    But the easiest way to get a free trial is using aescripts manager app. In there you can select "add trial" and type in product name to install