• I really would like to buy MosaicArt, but when I open the trial version, After Effects 2023 (Mac M1) is crushing...
  • Jo Jacobs said:
    I really would like to buy MosaicArt, but when I open the trial version, After Effects 2023 (Mac M1) is crushing...
    Hello, do you try it with an image? What dimension it was? Just try to precompose an image with smaller size if it is very large.
    Also can you send me a crush report?
  • Not find anywhere proper and detail tutorials for this plugin. Don't know what makes them think we know everything and how to use it.
  • Not find anywhere proper and detail tutorials for this plugin. Don't know what makes them think we know everything and how to use it.
    Here is a docs page: https://irrealix.com/docs/mosaic_art/interface
    Video tutorial is in progress.
  • please make a tutorial....
    the document is not enough...
  • please make a tutorial....
    the document is not enough...
    here is first one:

• This is a great plugin. I really like it. 

The question I have is this: 

There are only two options for picking tiles from my tile comp... Timeline or Current Frame. On the Timeline option it seems to cycle through the timeline for each cell. This makes the result feel really frantic. As there's no Random Still Frame option, is there a way to make it pick a frame for each cell and stick with it... or slow down the speed with which it cycles through?
  • This is a great plugin. I really like it. 

The question I have is this: 

There are only two options for picking tiles from my tile comp... Timeline or Current Frame. On the Timeline option it seems to cycle through the timeline for each cell. This makes the result feel really frantic. As there's no Random Still Frame option, is there a way to make it pick a frame for each cell and stick with it... or slow down the speed with which it cycles through?
    Tile Index Randomize in Timeline mode for random distribution. 
    mosaicart_texture.png
    1030 x 750 - 37K
  • That makes no difference.

In your tutorial with the text and the image of the face, the text remains static in each cell. I tried to follow that but mine is always cycling through the frames of my texture comp timeline. How did you get those cells to have only one frame in each cell? I can't seem to replicate that.

In your tutorial with the text and the image of the face, the text remains static in each cell. I tried to follow that but mine is always cycling through the frames of my texture comp timeline. How did you get those cells to have only one frame in each cell? I can't seem to replicate that.
    Try this sample: https://irrealix.com/downloads/samples/mosaicart_text_sample.aep.zip

probably you need to purge cache: Edit > Purge > All Memory & Disk Cache  
  • Good morning, I would like to create an image like this, https://www.behance.net/gallery/71731225/Portraits and I was wondering if this plugin would be able to reproduce this kind of result. I've managed to create something that comes close but doesn't fully satisfy me. I wanted to know if you have any advice on how to proceed, or if in the upcoming releases, it could be integrated as a preset-like function.

• Good morning, I would like to create an image like this, https://www.behance.net/gallery/71731225/Portraits and I was wondering if this plugin would be able to reproduce this kind of result. I've managed to create something that comes close but doesn't fully satisfy me. I wanted to know if you have any advice on how to proceed, or if in the upcoming releases, it could be integrated as a preset-like function.
    Looks very cool, but not possible in current version. We will try to implement something similar in future releases.
    Looks very cool, but not possible in current version. We will try to implement something similar in future releases.
    It would be very nice, thank you so much. In your opinion, how long do you think it could take?
  • It looks like the installer for Windows is missing with this update!
  • I just tried to install this and found out that the windows version is missing and tried to install the mac one but that of course failed for me.  So i going to have to ask for a refund if this isnt fixed asap
  • It looks like the installer for Windows is missing with this update!
    Thank you, just fixed with v1.1.1a
  • I just tried to install this and found out that the windows version is missing and tried to install the mac one but that of course failed for me.  So i going to have to ask for a refund if this isnt fixed asap
    Please download quick fix v1.1.1a with windows version.