Visual Slide Composer

• imageVisual Slide Composer

Visual Slide Composer lets you instantly create complete videos using slides - with just a few clicks. An attractive and useful solution to work more efficiently instead of the timeline in After Effects. Includes tons of instant pre-made slides and transitions in trendy styles. Work faster and easier in After Effects.

https://aescripts.com/visual-slide-composer/

• looks great!
    Thanks Alon
  • Is it possible to swap the order of the slides and insert slides?
  • Is it possible to swap the order of the slides and insert slides?
    Jörg
    Currently, it is possible to insert slides only at the end of the slides.
    It is possible to delete the slides from any place.
    The possibility of swapping the order of slides will be added soon.
  • Not working with German AE, I don't know if this bug will be fixed soon.... please refund it's not working for me
  • Not working with German AE, I don't know if this bug will be fixed soon.... please refund it's not working for me
    I apologize for this problem
    We fixed this,
    Please update the extension 
  • ..still not working
    "First, create a project" -  i did it.... nothing. 

Not working with German AE, I don't know if this bug will be fixed soon.... please refund it's not working for me
    I apologize for this problem
    We fixed this,
    Please update the extension 

• Where are the packages?? I don't have any files other than the ZXP to install and I need to install all the templates like you show in the video.
  • Where are the packages?? I don't have any files other than the ZXP to install and I need to install all the templates like you show in the video.
    Hi Tyler,
    The package download links is inside the zip file,
    We explained it to you in the ticket.

• Do I always have to run ae with administrator privileges when I import packages? And once the package is finished and re-executed, it has to go back to the beginning and re-launch it (command to run ae with administrative authority) but I want to know if I can always run ae with administrative authority and use the package.
  • Do I always have to run ae with administrator privileges when I import packages? And once the package is finished and re-executed, it has to go back to the beginning and re-launch it (command to run ae with administrative authority) but I want to know if I can always run ae with administrative authority and use the package.
    Hi sungwoo,
    * Wow, A big font you have chosen for typing!!

No,You only need the Run as administrator option to install the packages once!
    After that, run After Effects normally (for everything)
  • Thank you for your quick reply. It runs well. Thank you for making a good addon. I hope you continue to improve. I hope the visual slide composite will be updated well....^^
  • Thank you for your quick reply. It runs well. Thank you for making a good addon. I hope you continue to improve. I hope the visual slide composite will be updated well....^^
    Thank you sungwoo,
    Glad you liked our tool.
    Sure, We are working on making it better and more efficient.
  • I previously tried this plugin and had errors.
    Now I decided to try again after fixing the errors, but my trial version has expired. What to do?
  • I previously tried this plugin and had errors.
    Now I decided to try again after fixing the errors, but my trial version has expired. What to do?
    Hi Serhii,
    Please get in touch with us through this email to help you:
    [email protected]
  • Nice.. Love it Sso muchh
  • Nice.. Love it Sso muchh
    Thanks, 
    I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed using our tool.