• Has anyone tried this plugin? And to ask the next obvious question, how does it stack up against Blace Plugins’ Mask Prompter and Goodbye Greenscreen? It would seem this company is competing with Blace for automated rotoscoping and depth matte creation.
  • Installer doesn't do anything, says complete - no plugin visible in Premiere pro

Half arsed pdf has no information about install directories etc either
  • Interesting. The BSKL website took a long time to load. The site is quite well designed but I found no in depth training material for their plugins. In the above promotional clip for Quick Matte the observant viewer will catch what appears to be a flash on the automatically rotoscoped male dancer. I found similar errors when using a plugin by another developer last week. Having forwarded the said clip to the developer I was told this is a processing error.
  • Installer doesn't do anything, says complete - no plugin visible in Premiere pro

Half arsed pdf has no information about install directories etc either
    Hi!

Sorry about this! Looks like you've found a bug. If you could open a support ticket on aescripts or reach out on our Discord, I'd be happy to help resolve it!

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • Has anyone tried this plugin? And to ask the next obvious question, how does it stack up against Blace Plugins’ Mask Prompter and Goodbye Greenscreen? It would seem this company is competing with Blace for automated rotoscoping and depth matte creation.
    Just tried it on my 3.8 GHz 8-Core intel iMac and it did not work. 64 GB memory, AMD Radeon Pro 5700

Or After Effects either - granted I only DLed the trial sample, wanted to see if it was a s good as it looked.
  • AI colour Match, Quick Matt, and Quick Depth, and Diffusae dont work on My new PC rig and freshly installed After Effects, though they do work on my very old PC, which is not ideal.

I want to to uninstall them. Im using the recommeded AE manger, however there is not option to uninstall these plugins. ( I want to as they freeze my After Effects program).

Do I assume that I have to try and manually get rid of them ??
  • working in after effects but it doesn't show the plugin in premiere
    Just tried it on my 3.8 GHz 8-Core intel iMac and it did not work. 64 GB memory, AMD Radeon Pro 5700
    Hi there!

Sorry to hear it's not working. I'd be happy to help you fix this - can you please open a support ticket on aescripts?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Or After Effects either - granted I only DLed the trial sample, wanted to see if it was a s good as it looked.
    Hi there!

Sorry to hear it's not showing up for you! Can you please open a support ticket on aescripts so we can get this resolved?

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • Can it also be used on PR?
  • AI colour Match, Quick Matt, and Quick Depth, and Diffusae dont work on My new PC rig and freshly installed After Effects, though they do work on my very old PC, which is not ideal.

I want to to uninstall them. Im using the recommeded AE manger, however there is not option to uninstall these plugins. ( I want to as they freeze my After Effects program).

Sorry to hear they're not working on your new PC! This sounds like something that could be fixed; if you'd like, you can open a support ticket on aescripts and I can help you there.

If you'd still like to uninstall, you should find uninstallers at "C:\Program Files\BSKL".

Jonah

Sorry to hear they're not working on your new PC! This sounds like something that could be fixed; if you'd like, you can open a support ticket on aescripts and I can help you there.

If you'd still like to uninstall, you should find uninstallers at "C:\Program Files\BSKL".

Jonah
    After a bit of fiddling I manged to get it all working, Thankyou for info about the uninstall thast good to know.
  • What paper is it based on?
  • What paper is it based on?

Hi! That’s a custom model based on Modnet
  • I use RobustVideoMatting for this purpose. I found it worked better than ModNet. Maybe you could incorporate it, and add it as an option in the UI.
    What paper is it based on?

• I use RobustVideoMatting for this purpose. I found it worked better than ModNet. Maybe you could incorporate it, and add it as an option in the UI.
    What paper is it based on?

RVM cannot be used for commercial purposes. The license does not allow it. This model is an updated model from the original MODNet which achieve better results than the original
  • This crashed directly on AE 24.3.0 on PC
  • This crashed directly on AE 24.3.0 on PC
    Hi there,

Sorry about that! Can you please open a support ticket on aescripts? I'd be happy to help you more there.

Thanks,
    Jonah