Concept Buddy
  • Does it run locally, and is it possible to export videos?
    Thank you.
  • Does it run locally, and is it possible to export videos? Thank you.
    Hi! Yes, it renders locally, no frames are uploaded. And it works on a timeline, so you can animate the params and work with video too
  • Been using AI for moodboards and ideas which has helped my workflow.  For me, this is where AI can shine - good work.  I have to wait for the Mac version and look forward to testing it out.  
  • Aww, no Mac version. Gotta put my M2 Neural Engines to use!
  • When is the Mac version expected?
  • where do I download the sample project?
  • where do I download the sample project?
    Hi, it's in the ZIP when you download it from here
  • I downloaded and installed the "TRY" version, then opened the "ConceptBuddy.aep" sample project. I can view the Work composition (the simple vector shapes of the donut), but the "Render" composition just shows a black box with a bright red X. This is usually what's displayed when a Trial ends, or a plugin has yet to be registered. I fully expect a watermark, as I've yet to purchase. But it's just black with a red X,

Does your trial version not work? Or am I missing something?

I can't really assess the usefulness of the program unless I can see the results.
  • Every time I try to install the program It starts installing and then I get an error message saying, "An error occured while trying to copy a file, Not enough Memory" No programs are running

My computer 
    Memory: 64 gb
    GPU 4090
    CPU 5900x
    SSD drives
  • Every time I try to install the program It starts installing and then I get an error message saying, "An error occured while trying to copy a file, Not enough Memory" No programs are running

My computer 
    GPU 4090
    CPU 5900x
    SSD drives
    Hi ! 

Can you open a support ticket, https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=2308
    I'll assist you there and with the installer logs we will be able to find the issue,
    Thanks

Gab
  • I downloaded and installed the "TRY" version, then opened the "ConceptBuddy.aep" sample project. I can view the Work composition (the simple vector shapes of the donut), but the "Render" composition just shows a black box with a bright red X. This is usually what's displayed when a Trial ends, or a plugin has yet to be registered. I fully expect a watermark, as I've yet to purchase. But it's just black with a red X,

Does your trial version not work? Or am I missing something?

I can't really assess the usefulness of the program unless I can see the results.
    Hi !

You are correct, the trial should produce the image, only with a red X on top of it. Make sure to download the latest v1.0.2 as we fixed a bug causing black frames to be rendered on some machines

Gab
  • I bought it and I'm on mac :D
    so I can't wait for the mac version...

My computer 
    GPU 4090
    CPU 5900x
    SSD drives
    Me either, it's not working on my computer

"Not enough memory on device"
    "Total Global Memory: 0.00GIB. Minumum 3.50GIB"

How can I fix this problem?
  • Any news on the mac version?
    Thank you.