• This is a wonderful and smart script! I dreamed about it!!

But there is one more thing that would make it really Pro
    It can't properly align layers with expressions in position. I am attaching the aep file so you can check it and, if possible, add a feature so it can do this

• We've ran a test using your project and Align Pro does realign the layers with an expression. The expression overrides the position of the layer, so you need to turn off the expression to see it.
    Yes, of course it will work, if i disable expressions))
    I mean, be cool, if it can ajust layer position value taking into account the value to which the expression changes it

For example, here another project with squares, their Y values are the same without expressions
    But with expressions, it changes.
    And logically, the alignment should take into account this difference:
    • Squares without expressions: 500 along the Y axis
    • Square 1 with exp +100 to Y value
    • Square 2 with exp +200 to Y value
    • Squares 3 and 4 without expressions
    With bottom vertical alignment it should look like this:
    • Square 1 is shift by +100 along the Y axis
    • Square 2 doesn't move
    • Square 3 and 4 are shift by +200 along the Y axis
    The current script shifts all squares by +200 (which is not logical)
  • I found one thing, that it could not align (wich after effect align tool can)
    If i have composition layer with Collapse transformation on, it cant align it properly :( 

Here project for test
  • I found one thing, that it could not align (wich after effect align tool can)
    If i have composition layer with Collapse transformation on, it cant align it properly :( 

Here project for test
    Hi, can you please open a support ticket and file a bug report. Thanks.
  • Hello, thanks I waited this tool long time. I have small screen workspace, so, is it possible to add an option for small UI (Disable Titles just icons, less spaces between horizontally ). Thanks
  • Hello, thanks I waited this tool long time. I have small screen workspace, so, is it possible to add an option for small UI (Disable Titles just icons, less spaces between horizontally ). Thanks
    Sure. The panel is responsive. All you have to do is stretch it out horizontally and it will change to a slimmer layout.
  • Great plugin! Everything works perfectly.
  • to anyone who has same question :
    Yes, It can handle 3D layers

they should make this a selling point
  • Great Plug-in. I have been wanting something like this for a while.

Disappointed that it isn't fully responsive, though - especially vertically (to make a tall column of icons). Alternatively, K-bar support would be great.

Hopefully this will come in a future update.
  • Hi, is it possible there's a but with alignment objects with parents?
    it still response as the regular ae tool

Hope for a fix soon
    Thanks

Disappointed that it isn't fully responsive, though - especially vertically (to make a tall column of icons). Alternatively, K-bar support would be great.

Thanks so much for your suggestion. We've added this feature in version 1.1!
  • af iac said:
    to anyone who has same question :

This is why I didn't get it until now. Make this clear in the description, there are a lot of tools that can align stuff in 3D, but this tool is the cleanest of them. Well, if it aligns in 3D of course.

To the developer: can you make this clear? Does this tool work in 3D?
  • Can you assign shortcuts? For example, can you use F5 for Center, and so on?
  • af iac said:
    to anyone who has same question :

This is why I didn't get it until now. Make this clear in the description, there are a lot of tools that can align stuff in 3D, but this tool is the cleanest of them. Well, if it aligns in 3D of course.

To the developer: can you make this clear? Does this tool work in 3D?
    Align Pro doesn't comprehensively handle 3D layers yet but it's part of our roadmap!
  • Hi, is it possible there's a but with alignment objects with parents?
    it still response as the regular ae tool

Hope for a fix soon
    Thanks
    This feature is on our roadmap!

We have added the vertical responsive layout in version 1.1.
  • Thank you so much for this, It was awaited.
  • Hello, I really like this, I do have one feature request that is anchor point align to key object. What happens we dont want everytime things to be center or so. We can have others layers's anchor point aligns to key objects key object