Handy Particles

• imageHandy Particles

Generate particles from various shapes, including custom ones, a feature not native to After Effects Create particles using shapes like Ellipse, Rectangle, Star, Polygon, Triangle, Bar, and Custom Shape Customize particle size, shape, and direction. You can choose between a static size or random sizing Burst effect including exploding or imploding particles Fine-tune your setup using Effect Controls

https://aescripts.com/handy-particles/

• v1.5 does not download
  • kim jjang said:

v1.5 does not download

1.0.6 is the current version, I tried both and it works :)
  • v1.5 does not download
    Yes, I also tried both and they both work. Please try again!
  • I am very angry!
    This is the fourth time I've had to buy an "update" since my first purchase on January 22. It's only mid-February now. Next time I'll complain really loudly!
  • I am very angry!
    This is the fourth time I've had to buy an "update" since my first purchase on January 22. It's only mid-February now. Next time I'll complain really loudly!
    Dear Mathias, I invite you to open a ticket if you don't mind.
    Updates were made to improve the tool.
  • Version 1.0.7 is the latest version, but there is no ability to download it from my Downloads and Licences page. Can that be fixed please?
  • Version 1.0.7 is the latest version, but there is no ability to download it from my Downloads and Licences page. Can that be fixed please?
    Apparently I'm having this problem too, and it seems like the bugs get more and more frequent as the version is updated?
  • Hi, Handy Particles is a NYOP so you would want to download it again (you don’t have to pay) to use it. The version is stable and works well. Please open a support ticket if you encounter issues so we can find the solution together :)